30. Life with you is Beautiful

Hi Guys.. here is the epilogue of the story

Finally they became two bodies and one soul. Next morning Naira woke up to find herself in the arms of the man her heart has started beating. She softly caressed his cheek and kissed his cute nose, adoring the person who has not only changed her but her life and mde it beautiful.

After few days they came back Mumbai but still Naira felt a little incomplete. That house wasn't house, that home, that had the memories of Kartik's parents, she felt a sense on belonging there.

One fine day she poured her wish to Kartik when both of them were sitting in the balcony enjoying the rain, well Naira was enjoying and Kartik was busy showring featherly kisses to her.

Naira: Kartik...

Kartik busy kissing her cheek," Hmm..."

Naira, making space a bit she said," listen na..."

He hugged her again, looking at her eyes intently and said," Haanji Bolo.."

She said with a pout and emotions," I miss home...the real home of ours.."

He looked at her flagbaggered,"Do uou really ...."

" I can never be sure about it Kartik... But I really want to be the place that had the memories of your parents, the place where we can feel our family is still there.... I want to feel their blessings there.."

He hugged her and more and nodded his head," Give me some time.. it will take to shift it... Can you wait for clue of months..."

"For the lifetime happiness I can wait for few moments.. where you are, that's my home..I love you Kartik..."

" And I love you more.. " Saying he hugged her and cherished the next of the evening.

After few months they shifted to Delhi to Kartik's Home. Indeed Naira was right the sense, the familiar presence they felt in that house that they cannot have felt anywhere. Kartik was very much thankful to her and to his stars for bringing Naira to his life.

Four years later...

The first rays of the warm sun filtered in through the light green silk curtains and Naira stirred and opened her lids, like every morning she found her husband sleep soundly, wrapping her tightly into his arms so possessively that she knew he wouldn't let her go without giving him his morning kisses.

She turned her face towards him; he looked like a child when he slept, his tousle hairs falling on his temple, his charming smile whenever she kissed him in his sleep, his intense gazes whenever he caught her staring at him, it was all a part of her life. She smiled and blinked back the tears; she moved her hands into his hairs and planted a soft kiss on his parted lip.

"You know, I love it when you kiss me thinking I'm asleep" Kartik opened his eyes, grinned, and got a hit on his shoulder.

"Ouch! It's hurt, Naira"

"you cheater",  she glared at him and grinning at her like a child, He pulled her into his arms and like always she went there willingly.

 "I love you"

lifting his head he stared at her the way he always looked at her , "with so much love", with so much tender and she hoarsely whispering back in the same voice that was filled with love

 "I love you, too"

He lowered his mouth to hers; kissing her tenderly, holding back his desire, giving her love"only love. Every day of their life started like that.

"mommy, daddy"

The impatient voices of their twins, daughter and son brought them back to the world making them realize, they hadn't time for morning romance as their children were standing at the door waiting for them to open it and gave them morning hugs and kisses.

They had found the love in each other and their children were the fruits of their love.

They knew although they had started their journey like strangers but conquered each other's hearts at the end and now they'll live together, happily always.

***** THE END*****