4. New Morning

Hi Guys.. I am here with another part of the story. This story has less of the dialogues and more about emotions. I am trying my level best to pour the exact emotions properly so that I could share the same I am trying to. Hope I keeping that up tight.

*********************New Morning********************

The night was long but it has to end to let the sun embark the new beginning of the life of two people.The sleep took over them that helped to pass on the night which has changed their life entirely.

Kartik slowly turned and opened his eyes, but what shocked him was seeing a petite figure sleeping beside him, he was surprised for a moment but then it registered to his mind that she is his wife.

He saw her sleeping figure, a small smile appeared on his face seeing how cute, how innocent soul she looks while sleeping. He wondered whether he should wake her up, yesterday was very tiring for him but then he had to go to the office and for that he needed to be informed. He was wondering himself when he saw her stir a bit, maybe she is coming from her sleep. That's the best time and moreover it's better to start the morning greeting to her.

"Good Morning"

He said in his usual well according to him, casual yet subtle voice which hit with her eardrums. She slowly fluttered her lashes before opening her eyes and lifted them to see from where this voice was coming. Her heart skipped a beat seeing a man sitting beside her, she regained her consciousness realizing him, she gave him a glance who was actually waiting for her to wake up, passing a small smile like a little tilt on the lips and without waiting her reply was heading towards the washroom.

He closed the door but the voice slammed against her heart. She closed her fist against her chest reminding herself it wasn't her house---it was her husband's house and she had been married to him. She should have woken up before. Last night didn't go well but she can't argue for every little thing on every little topic.

She heard the door opened and there comes her husband, she gulped the lump and let her voice sounded shaky and uneasy, "Good morning", she tries to be normal but somewhere she couldn't brought up that confidence

He slowly looked at her like penetrating his eyes towards the direction from where the voice was coming, seeing an easy smile he just simply nodded and took a towel from the almirah and went again. She realized a little late when words erupted from her lips that he had gone to take shower.

She breathed again, throwing her head against the pillow. It was the first morning of her new life---first day but there is no one with her no one whom she could share what she is going through. She wants to share so much to someone of her own but she has no one except her husband who is still a stranger to her.

"I miss you mom, dad" She whispered to herself and tears slipped from the corners of her eyes but she control herself but emotions were flowing in such hurricane that it was difficult for her to capture within herself, she can't let herself yet she finally lose the control over her emotions she can't held them anymore, she sobbed. Silent tears fall down from her eyes tracing her cheek and finally dropping on her palms that were resting on her lap

" Mumma, Papa.. I missed you so much.. I got married but without your presence. I don;t know what to do.. The person I am married to is a complete stranger to me.. But then...I trust your teachings, yes he didn't impose his husband rights on me..", wiping her tears she stood and promised to her parents and to herself," And I value all your teachings mumma.. I won't let you fall down up there.. I will be performing all my duties as a wife..."

She sat upright, throwing her bare feet over the side of the bed, she wiped her tears when she heard the sound of twisting the know, she quickly removed the remaining lingering tears with her palm taking a deep breath, she sniffed and wiped her nose that her voice shouldn't come like she was crying before he could step out. She constantly reminded herself she wasn't weak---she had to be strong and would accept everything that fate would bring in her life. She does, but deep down she still needs time to adjust.