11. Her Innocence

Hi Guys.. thank you so much for such a overwhelming response. Presenting the new chapter here.

Your hugs are one of my treasures, because whenever I am enveloped in it, it feels like I am wrapped in gold.

After having dinner together finally the couple returned to their room, Although the whole day he engrossed himself but the way she cared for him, she WAITED for him, but really made a big deal and the hug. He felt little good when she reciprocated the hug. Settling on the bed, he again grabbed her hand startling her a bit and said with utmost sincerity," Naira.. I really can't thank you enough.."

She smiled at him and placed her hand on his and gave him an assuring smile," You don't need to thank me..." Kissing her fingers slightly, he smiled at her and said," Okay.. But from now onwards if I am getting late please have your dinner don't keep yourself starving for.."

She cut him in between and said," No.. It's for you but for me.. I can't eat alone.. And with you I felt good.."

He smiled at her, she was looking so cute, he agreed to her and said," Okay.. but still if it gets really late you will have your dinner on time, I don't want my wife to fall ill because of me.."

She smiled the way he addressed her as his wife lovingly. Passing a few more glances at each other, they finally drifted to sleep.

Next Day

Kartik grabbed his car keys and said a little loudly for Naira to listen as she was in Kitchen," Naira.. I am going...", saying he moved towards the door when she called him from behind," Kartik... wait wait.."

He turned to see her coming to him running, when her leg tripped, she was about to fall when he caught her in time, lines of panic were quite visible on his face, while she was little lost in those dark pools. He quickly made her stand asking," You Okay..!!", she nodded her head and handed him his handkerchief which he forgot," You forgot this.."

He nodded his head and said in concern still holding her shoulder," You should take care of yourself. What if you got hurt.."

She calmed him down saying," I am good.. You should go before it's late..."

Still not listening to her, he hugged her again, how much he tried to deny her warmth, her closeness always drove him towards her. He wanted to hug her, her warmth proves that comfort to him which he had longed for so many years.

Situation was kind of the same at Naira's end as well, after her parents demise she had closed the doors of her heart and now she finally has someone whom she belonged to. Her husband and yes he is really a nice guy, she still thinks her stars millions of times but still there is a hesitation within herself that she can't open completely to him.

She didn't realise when he released the hug and went away mumbling bye to her. Seems she was too engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't realize it.

Evening

Kartik was wrapping up his work and was driving back to home, the clouds were dark stating that it would rain soon, and he wanted to go home before it started raining heavily and plus his wife was there getting worried for him seeing the weather conditions. He smiled to himself when his heart stated about his ' Wife' , she came into his life like a treasure and he had promised himself to keep it safe till his last breath. Reaching home he pressed the bell only to be greeted by Mrs. Singh. He was surprised as it is always Naira who greets him well not always but post his Marriage it's always been Naira.

He gave a question to Mrs. Singh," Mrs. Singh where is Naira.."

Mrs. Singh: Sir, Mam is in the kitchen...