27. Gifts

Hi Guys.. here is the next chapter

Pulling his head down until their lips met again, she slid her tongue into his mouth, urging him to kiss her back and he did, slipping his tongue into her mouth, gliding it over his, moving back and forth with her, she urged him to deepen the kiss.

Their breath mingled, their hearts and the same song and their bodies burned with the same desire, Kartik, was the first to pull back to give her breath, "was it one of the gifts?"

He whispered, when she finally opened her eyes and stared at him.

"No, it was just the taster"

Her eyes sparkled with the promise of love and he grinned.

"I'll wait for the all three gifts"

Finally, he dropped his arms before giving her the last soft peck on her lips.

"My dear husband, go and get fresh than you'll see your first gift"

She pushed him towards the stairs and smiled widely when he had turned back once again and made a face like a child.

...

He had heard the murmuring of two familiar voices coming from the kitchen, one was of Naira and the other was of Mrs.Garg as he climbed down the last stair after taking a quick shower. "What are these women doing?", Kartik mumbled with the hint of amusement and then walked towards the kitchen to get a clue of what suspicion was happening there.

"I've done what you've asked me to do?" , It was Mrs.Garg who was telling Naira in a shushed voice, Kartik heard as he stepped inside the kitchen.

"What's happening ladies?"

They both startled, and looked back at the same time only to find Kartik standing there, crossed legs, arms across his chest, and a slight frown of agitation on his brow.

"N..Nothing"

She fumbled with the words and then signaled Mrs. Garg she could go now with the smile of gratitude which she replied with her usual heartwarming smile, slipping out the kitchen. When they were alone, Kartik stepped closer to her.

"Naira what were you two talking about?"

He asked the hint of concern touching his tone and she smiled, encircling her arm around his neck, she tiptoed and pressed a peck against his lips.

"I was just telling her to go and take a rest as today I'll serve dinner to my husband"

"You know, you're making me crazy"

He whispered and had let the moan slip from his mouth as she had trailed a few kisses on his cheek, she smiled with satisfaction. Holding his hand in hers, she kissed his knuckles "come, with me"

She had urged him to follow her and he stared at her with all the love he had in his heart for her.

"Sit here, Sir", Naira bowed, mimicking the tone of Mrs. Garg and Kartik burst out into a laugh that came out straight from his heart. Then, she came to his side and sank down onto her chair beside him, Kartik who owed his wife, looked surprised as she raised her hands, opened the lids of the dishes and whispered, looking back at him.

"You know Mr. Kartik, the dinner is very special as it has cooked by your wife"

Kartik looked amazed as he gave a quick glance to the food on the table and then to her, it was the first time since they married she had arranged a special dinner for him.