24. Do you love her ?

Hi Guys.. here the new chapter

"Son, I'm happy to see you settled in your life", Mrs Garg said happily when Kartik came down to have a word with her. "Naira is everything I've dreamt of in my life,she has completed my lonely life", Suppressing a content smile Kartik confessed caring little how bluntly he was showing his inner feelings to another human being.

Mrs.Garg  smiled to see the hidden love in his eyes,she knew him since his childhood,he want a naughty,careless boy like other children but was subtle,responsible and very sensitive who felt hard to confess his emotions easily and this new changed in his thoughts was indication she was indeed very closed to him,this thought brought a wave of contentment in her heart.

"Do you love her?"

Kartik stirred inwardly,looking up at her,Her sudden question startled him deeply,he did care for her like he never cared for anyone,he felt incomplete without her,she had roused deep emotions in him that no one could've roused in him,she was very close to his heart,she was his life,his breath,his everything.if all these strong emotions would've indicated something than yes he Loved her.

"son" Mrs.Garg's soft voice brought him back to his world of thoughts and he was startled to avoid looking back at her.

"Naira is tired as well as hungry,and we wished to have lunch soon", Saying this,he abruptly left the kitchen and Mrs.Garg smiled getting his reply and turned back to her work.Perhaps,he was in love with his wife very much.She thought.

After an hour,when Kartik entered in room attending all the important calls,Naira appeared to be sleeping soundly and did not stir as he raised the covers and slid into bed beside her,the nap was a good idea and he was tired too, he thought sinking his head on pillow.

She lay on her side,her back to him,her breathing was deep and steady and he realized how much she was tired. He placed his arm around her waist,pulled her into the curve of his chest and dipping his face in the crook of her neck,he didn't know when he felt so much peace in his heart before that he was experiencing now,suppressing a smile he went into deep slumber.

Mrs Garg arranged the dining table and went up to their room to call them for lunch.Naira awoke abruptly to hear the pounding on the door,still in half sleep she tried to raise up her chin but then a realization struck him she wasn't alone in the bed,that the solid mass she was clinging to was Kartik,Her cheeks flushed with the warm of his steady breathe on her neck,she tilted and gave him an intent look,he was looking like a content child with the soft smile on his lips,she couldn't help but bent and kissed his forehead,with the start she turned her attention to the door again to realize someone was at the door.

"the noon meal is ready"the feminine voice came from the other side of the door.

"we are coming in fifteen minutes",She gasped trying to keep her voice stable,and then heard footsteps walking down the stairs.She tried to remove his arm from her waist and found it trapped in a steely grip. He stirred against her, and she realized he was awake, "Kartik! Let me go, we are calling down for lunch"she shook his shoulder and he opened his eyes,suppressed a smile and again closed them.

And then again he pulled back her against his chest and dipped his face in the crook of her neck,she gasped. "let me sleep,Naira"

Naira heart thud and some emotions stirred beneath her chest that she had never experienced before,his warm body,his steady breath against her neck,his possessive arm around her body everything was so perfect--so complete that she realized it was the place where she wanted to be.

On the other hand,Kartik knew how much it was taking his strength to fight back his desires for his own wife,he wanted her badly. In a surprised move,he pulled down her beneath him and she stirred and looked up at him,she would have recognized the desires floating in the pool of those eyes. "Kartik!"she gasped as his mouth came nearer to her.