Chapter 20-Emery

I haven't seen my mommy in 2 weeks since she had baby brother she has been sick so I wasn't aloud to visit her but today she is coming home I cannot wait grandma Trish is here I'm so excited daddy says I'm not aloud to tell mommy because it's a surprise daddy is gone now to collect mommy she is going to be here soon

"Where are they there taking forever"

"Have patience love they will be here soon"my grandma tells me she sounds a little bit like my dad they both have different accents to me and mommy when they talk "I'm just to excited" I say and sit at the window

All week all I hear is Auden this Auden that like he is a baby please stop talking about it maybe I'm just a little bit jealous of him he has been getting lots of gifts and toys "Emery look who's here"My grandma says opening the door "Mommy"I run over to her "hey baby I missed you so much"she hugs me tight "and trish when did you get here"she let's go of me and hugs my grandma "I git in last night I'm so excited I get wait to meet my grandson"she says and I roll my eyes "where is he I can't wait to hold him"

"Hardin is getting him out of the car"my mom says then my dad comes in carrying a baby seat "oh he is the cutest thing ever those cheeks"my grandma squeals and they all move to the couch "Em come over do you want to hold him"

"No I'm good"I sit on the other couch "he is a big baby"my grandma say "he is he loves his food"my mom tells her but all I can hear is blah blah blah "Emery come here look"my mom calls me "I said I'm good"I snap and walk to my room I don't know why I'm getting so jealous

I go to my room and decide to pack a bag I grab my school bag and fill it with some clothes and my favourite teddy if they all care more about Auden fine they can I don't even care

I hear a knock on my door and I turn around "Little one what wrongs"

"Dad I'm running away"

"Are you"

"Yes I am and there is nothing you can do to stop me"I say putting my bag on my back "Where are you running away to"

"I'm not going to tell you"

"Fine have it your way goodbye"he says that's weird I thought he would be mad "your letting me go"

"You want to run away go ahead"he says and I walk out of my room and go to the front door my mommy didn't see me she was in the kitchen I walk outside and just as I'm turning the corner my dad appears in front of me "what are you doing"I huff trying to walk past him but he keeps following me "Em I'm not going to let you run away"

"Well to late I already am"I say and he picks me up in the air "hey out me down"I kick

"Nope where going home" why does he have to be so strong we get into the house and my dad just looks at my mom and nods and he brings me to my room "Do you want to tell me what's going on"

"Yous all love Auden more then me he is getting all the gifts all the attention yous love him more then me"

"Em you know that's not true everyone is just excited for the new baby that's what happens"

"Why does he have to get gifts he can't even play with them"

"Well that is true but maybe he wouldn't mind you playing with them"

"Really"

"Yes because that's what siblings do"

After a while I decide to leave my room and I past my parents room I go over and Auden is in his crib maybe he is cute he looks like my dad he is so tiny he looks like a baby doll he opens his eyes and looks up at me smiling "hey"I say to him what are you ment to say to a baby I put my hand in and he wraps his hand around my finger there so little maybe having a baby isn't so bad I could train him to do things for me that sounds good he starts to cry what am I ment to do "shh Auden it's ok"

"Emery what are you doing"I hear my mom say "he started crying"

"It's time to feed him it's his dinner time"my mom picks him out of his crib and sits on the bed and I sit beside her "Where is his bottle"

"Oh no baby he doesn't use a bottle"my mom says what does she mean and then she lifts her shirt up and Auden starts sucking on her boobs I am horrified