Chapter 84-Hardin

"Auden come out and let me see"

"I don't know how to tie the tie"he tells me walking out in his suit "this looks like it fits you here I'll show you"I kneel down to adjust his tie "how do you know how to tie a tie if you only ever where t-shirts"

"Because sometimes mom forces me wear a suit"

"You make it sound like it's a bad thing"he teases me "well suits don't really suit me"

"Mom said you look hot in a suit"

"When did she say that"I question him "when she was on the phone to Nora I think it was"

"Well she's not wrong us Scott man are very good looking"I tell him and he giggles Auden has one of them laughs when he laughs you laugh it can light up the room he is also very affectionate and just so sweet "I like this suit because we get to have a same one"

"We do buddy"

"And what happens at wedding Smith said there boring"

"Well they are a bit but Smith can't really say much he got married last year" it's crazy thinking my little brother got married before me even though I have asked Tessa for years "Auden what do I tell you to do when you have a girlfriend"

"Always show her respect"

I'm not even saying this because he is my son but Auden he always been very good looking and even when he was smaller in the playground all the little girls would be running after him "do you have any girlfriends now"

"Just one"

"Just one you should always only have one also you 10 you shouldn't have a girlfriend"

"Don't worry dad we only hold hands at recess"he tells me and I laugh at the innocence

Two short chapters but next chapter is the final chapter the wedding so just wanted to get a small bit of them getting there outfits before the actual chapter