Chapter 80-Hardin

"Hardin he wasn't steering at me"Tessa tells me for the 100th time as we get back to the apartment we open the door and it's unusually quiet and clean Emery hates cleaning so I thought this place was going to be a mess "this weird"Tessa says walking inside she must be thinking what I'm thinking

"Emery where home"I shout and she doesn't respond "Emery"I call again and she walks out of her room she looks a mess and had big oversized clothing on "what's wrong"Tessa asks "uhh nothing I just feel sick"she stutters "it's boiling in hair why do you have them clothes on"

"I just do ok"I know when she is lying she is upset about something

"Come here"I put my arms out to give her a hug but she doesn't move "can I have a hug"I try wrap my arms around her and her whole body stills and she pushes back "no don't touch me" she wraps her arms around herself and she storms of down the hall "Emery hunny come back"Tessa rushes down the hall "Em sweetie can I please come in"she softly says and after a few moments Emery opens the door letting her go inside before shutting the door I put my ear up to the door trying to listen

"Are you sure everything's ok"I can just picture Tessa pushing Emerys hair behind her ear "yes mom"

"You don't sound ok"

"It's just....never mind I don't want to talk about it"

"Fine I won't push you I'm going out to make dinner"I hear Tessa walk across the room and I get away from the door to make it sound like I wasn't listening "is she ok"I act clueless "somethings bothering her but I'm not pushing her she will just snap won't be good for any of us"Tessa sighs

We go back down the kitchen and Landon rings saying Auden is staying over again so it's just us 3 for the night "why do t we just order pizza"Tessa suggest "you sure I can just cook something"

"No we will get pizza"she insists I know what she is doing pizza is Emerys favourite "I'll call them now"
I walk back down the hall to get my phone and when I walk past Emerys room I hear crying I open the door and she jumps quickly wiping her eyes "Why are you crying princess"I kneel go in front of her and she bring her knees up to her chest "I'm fine"

"You not fine"I try take her hand to help her up and she pulls always "don't touch me please"she whispers "ok I won't but I want you to talk somethings obviously bothering you"I look at her and her big green eyes are still full of tears "your going to be mad"she says "why would I be mad"

"Cause....I.....I actually want to talk to mom to"

"Tessa"I call and she comes in "she wants to talk to both of us"I tell her and she looks a bit worried "before I tell yous what I'm about to tell you I want you to stay calm mostly you dad"ok now I don't like where this is going "I did something that I shouldn't have done and I regret now"

"Did you smoke"

"No"

"Drink"

"Dad no let me speak"she snaps "so basically me and...Lucas had had.....sex"

"Emery"me and Tessa both say at the same time now I'm angry my little girl having sex hell no "there's something else"

"Emery Scott you better not be pregnant is that why your wearing baggy clothes"

"I'm not pregnant"she rolls her eyes

"Emery please tell me you used protection"Tessa asks her "of course I did but please stop interrupting me"she is getting frustrated and as annoyed that She had sex there's something deeper to what she is telling us "after we did it"she stops for a minute and her body starts shaking like she is going to cry again " he said that's it all he wanted was sex that he kn...knew about your bet from the book and he thought I was a good idea and the only difference with you dad and him is he didn't catch feelings"she starts hysterically crying and me and Tessa look at each other my blood is boiling "he did that"I spit "I'm going to kill him"I shout standing up as Tessa grabs Emery "oh Hunny"

"Mom I feel disgusting I can't even look at myself "I turn around after trying to calm myself to comfort my little girl before I go kill this bastard and potentially go to jail "princess"I say and she looks at me and Tessa both wrap our arms around her as she crys into us I can see Tessa biting the inside of her check trying not to cry with her

"I'm sorry"she crys and Tessa lifts her face up "why are you sorry you did nothing wrong"

"I had sex I'm only 16"she wipes her eyes "of course where mad you had sex but what's done is done it's his fault that he used you never put yourself down over what he did"Tessa fixes her hair out of her face "Emery I have to ask you one thing"I say to her and she looks at me confused "did he pressure you to have sex"

"No"

"Are you sure"

"Yes I wanted to do it"she tells me "I'm going out"

"Hardin what are you doing"

"Going to kill someone"I walk out the door and Tessa follows me to the hall "Don't do this"

"Tessa I'm going I kill this fucker god help HIM"I shout storming out this is the maddest I have never ever been this mad in my life the fact that that fucker did that used my daughter my daughter oh he has another thing coming if he thinks nothing is going to happen to him but I'm not gonna kill him myself I have a promise to my self to never ever touch a kid physically but I know a group of people who will

"Scott hey"the group of teenage kids say to me "how would yous like to do something for me I'll pay yous"

"Like what"the taller one says "I need yous to beat someone up leaving them half dead but don't actually kill them and I'll will give the 4 of you 100 bucks each"I say to them and they all whisper to each other "fine who is it"

"Lucas McMahon"I say and all there eyes light up "oh yes we have been waiting for this he has fucked us over before"

"Well yous do what yous have to do and if yous do it right I'll give yous the money"

"Deal"they say and I walk away I get back into my car and grab the steering wheel so tight my knuckles turn white "fuckkk"I scream punching it I'm just so fucking mad