Chapter 36-Auden

"Do you want to introduce yourself to the class"my teacher says "My name is Auden Scott"I say and take my seat mommy and daddy said kindergarten will be fun but I'm scared here without them I lay my head down on the table and when I look back up
Everyone has disappeared I stand up from my chair "ahhhh"I scream when the lights turn of I run to the door and try open it and it won't open and I start to cry "mommy daddy where are you please I don't like kindergarten"it still won't open "please bring me home"

I open my eyes and quickly jump of my bed and run to my mommy and daddys room "daddy"I shake him and he wakes up "what's wrong buddy"

"I had a really scary dream"I say and he has a worried look then my mommy wakes up "what's wrong"

"I had a bad dream"I tell her "come here"my dad moves over and I climb into the big bed I get in the middle of them "it was only a bad dream it wasn't real"my mom strokes my head and snuggles me close to her "promise"

"We promise buddy now get some sleep you have a big day tomorrow"my daddy says and I close my eyes

"Time to wake up buddy"I hear my dad say and I open my eyes "morning sleepy head"I yawn "morning dad"

"Are you ready for today"he asks and I shake my head no and he lets out a little laugh "you will be fine"he ruffles my hair "let's get ready"he lifts me out of bed and walks the bathroom "where's mommy"

"She is just making breakfast"he tells me he helps me brush my teeth and wash my face "now handsome like your dad"he fixes my hair and helps me down I get dressed and go out to mommy "my baby boy starting kindergarten today"she hugs me she always does this "are you excited"

"No"

"Why not"

"I don't want to leave mommy and daddy"I say and mommy sits beside me "Auden it will be ok you will enjoy kindergarten"

"I don't think I will"

"Trust me you will"she taps my nose we leave and go to the car

We arrive at my kindergarten and I hold mommy's hand going inside "Hi you must be Auden in Ms Mulligan"She puts her hand out and I shake it "and you must be his parents"

"Hi I'm Tessa this is Hardin"

"It's nice to meet yous come inside"we walk inside the classroom and it's so colourful there is some other children there with there parents to "Auden isn't this cool"my dad says and I nod it's is a bit "Look there is your seat"my moms walks me over "that's means we have to go now ok"my mommy says "no please can I come with you"I grab her hand "we will be back soon ok"she gives me a kiss and they leave maybe it won't be that bad

(This is a couple of months after Hardin proposed there in the middle of planning the wedding)

And thanks for 15k 😭😭🥰