Chapter 53-Hardin

Shit I'm driving to the hospital as fast as I can what the fuck happened to Tessa I hope she is ok wait Emery said there is blood oh no the baby fuck

I park the car and jump out and run through the doors "Tessa Young where is Tessa Young"I shout at the desk lady "sorry sir your going to have to wait"

"I can't fucking wait shit...where's my daughter she cane in here with her mum"

"The blonde little girl she is in that room down the hall to the left"she says and I run down the hall I open the door and Emery jumps up "dad thank god"she jumps into my arms "what happened"

"I...well me and mom had a fight and then she just fell to the ground and there was blood"

"Where"I ask and she looks down "down there"she says and I feel like I'm going to throw up "shit"

"Is it my fault"

"Of course not princess"I tell her but she doesn't look convinced "come here"I put my arms out and she comes to me "will she be ok"she crys "she is Tessa Young she will be trust me your mum is a strong women"there is a knock on the door and I let go of Emery "You cans see Tessa now"

"Emery I'll be back in a couple of minutes"I tell her god my heart is just eating out of my chest I pray to god she is ok

"Oh Tessa thank god"I say as I rush to her side and she opens her eyes she looks so weak right now "har-"

"I'm here baby"I say and her body freezes "the..the baby"

"What about the baby"

"Gone"she says and I don't even know what to respond "shit Tess"I say and she closes her eyes and then starts to sob "I I'm sorry"

"You don't need to be sorry"I try comfort her the best I can  "I said..yesterday I didn't know how I felt about the baby now this happened it was just karma"

"No Tessa it was just bad timing it's not your fault don't think that"I say and she sobs quietly "Tessa please"my voice breaks "don't think like that"I say and it goes silent "can you take Emery home...and don't tell her what happened"

"Of course will you be ok here in your own"

"Ye I just don't want to confuse her"she wipes her eyes "I will be as quick as I can"I tell her giving her a kiss and I leave "what happened to mommy"she asks confused "she just isn't feeling well"

"Are you lying to me"she says "no it's just grown up stuff"I say as we get in the car she doesn't ask any more questions I feel like I just need to cry

We get into the house and Emery goes to her room I go to the bathroom and the tears just come and can't stop Tessa doesn't deserve this she always does everything for everyone and something bad always happens to her always fucking something