Chapter 47-Hardin

"What's wrong with my baby"Tessa mad Emery come in the door "he has a high temperature he is sleeping now"I look at Emery and she turns her head and walks down the hall "how did it go with the therapist"

"I'm not sure she came out crying she wouldn't say what they where talking about"Tessa says "I'll go talk to her" I stand up and walk to Emery's room "Emery"I knock on the door "go away" I hear her say but I go in any way she quickly wipes her eyes "what's wrong princess"I sit down beside her

"No..nothing"

"I know something is wrong how was the therapist"

"She was good and you know what she looked like nana Karen"

"She did didn't she what did yous talk about that made you upset"

"I don't really want to say you will get mad"

"You know I wouldn't get mad"I tell her "you probably will and I kinda want to keep it between us"

"Ok but remember you can still talk to us even tho your going the therapist"I tell her "dad I know I don't want to talk about it anymore"

"Ok we won't let's go outside"I help her of the bed and she groans "your not sulking in here all day let's go"

"Fine"she huffs we walk back out and she sits on the furthest chair way from us she has a weird look in her eye she is looking at Tessa and Auden together she looks sad I see a tear drop from her eye and she wipes it quickly "I'll be back in a minute I just forgot something at the shop"I say and hurry out the door

I drive to the therapists office hoping the women whatever her name was is still there "Hardin right"she says when I see her "yes do you have time to talk"I say and she looks at her watch "yes come in"

"What did you and Emery talk about"

"You know I can't say"

"I need to know she hasn't stop crying she she got home"

"Let's just say Emery has a tough shell but underneath she is soft little girl who needs reassurance and attention"

"But we do"

"I'm going to tell you a part of what she said because your the parent and it will be beneficial for you Emery feels left out she sees the relationship yous have with your son and she wants what yous have she wants the morning cuddles the sitting watching movies together she feels like yous don't have that anymore but because she doesn't show her emotions well she doesn't want to say what she is feeling"

"Shit I didn't think of that god I didn't want to be that type of parent"

"No you don't blame your self it's normal for siblings to feel this way"she says "Tessa her mother is pregnant but we haven't told the kid's yet but know hearing this I'm worried about how she will feel"

"I understand you just need talk to her I think it would be beneficial for her to come back"

"I think it would to can I make an appointment now"

"Yes I'll check the next available date"

After I leave I feel terrible how could we not know that's how and why Emery was acting the way she was I'm going to fix this I'm not going to let her feel this way