Chapter 82-Emery

I'm sitting here waiting for my parents il probably be in so much trouble and I'm thinking about what Lucas said and I don't believe him one bit and I'm not going to be a stupid nieve girl who runs back to him even if I still have a small bit of love for him hurt me once and your gone I don't give second chances never have and I won't be starting now he can take his apology and shove it up his -"Emery your parents are here"the sectary tells me and I stand up seeing my parents faces staring at me I know how they feel about me fighting "so starting fights it's automatic week suspension"

"I didn't start the fight"I roll my eyes "we where gold you jumped for her"

"Ye I did but she started provoking me first the little fake bitch"I shout and my dad kicks my foot "I'm just saying"I shrug my shoulders "we will send a letter to the house with a letter of when to come back"

"Thank you"my mom and dad say and we leave "if I see her again I swear to god I will grab her head and hit it if a wall"

"Emery that isn't nice"my mom scolds me even though she knows I'm not serious my I'm angry and annoyed I just have to say everything out loud to let it all out "why did you fight her Hunny"

"Well I was talking to Lucas-"I say and the car stops "you where talking to him"

"Dad relax it was nothing"I tell him and he starts the car again "Hardin go collect Auden we get him of early to"my mom tells dad "and she came in and started saying a bunch of stuff and I just attacked her"I say and my mom sighs "and what happened with Lucas"

"He was trying to apologise I told him I didn't care and I won't be played a fool"I say and my dad smiles "that's my girl"

"I'll run in and get Auden"my mom says getting out of the car and I climb into the front "you ok"my dad asks me "ye Im good just want to move on and not dwell on what happened what happened happened and I have to get over it"

"Your very strong you know that like your mom"

"Ok dad don't get all emotional"I say teasing him "I'm not I'm not"I look out the window and see my mom and Auden come out he is so tall for age he is a little bit taller than my mom and he is only 10

"Em why aren't you in school"

"I got in a fights"I tell him "again"he raises a brow "rude but true"I laugh "right guys me and mom have some big news to share"my dad says and I look at my mom who has the biggest smile on her face "Tess do you want to tell them"

"We are..........