Chapter 64-Hardin

Shit shit shit why did I say that to Emery I would name call my daughter a name like that but it just slipped out I was angry I walk out of the room and Vance and Kimberly look at me "where did she go"

"She went that way"Kim points to the door "fuck sake"

"What did you say to her"Vance says "nothing she I don't know I have to go get her"I say leaving damn it I can't even ring her I took her phone "Tessa"

"Hardin what's wrong im about to meet a client"Tessa says thought the phone "it's Emery"

"What happened now"she sighs trough the phone "Wait I thought she was sick"

"It's a long story you know what I'll sort it I'll see you when your home"I hang up the phone before she questions me more

I get down through the lobby when I see Emery sitting at the side walk "Em"I say and she doesn't turn around so I sit down beside her "what do you want"

"Come on let's just go home and talk where not doing it here at the side of the road"I say and she stands up "I'll walk home"she walks away from me and I get in my car and drive beside her "just get in the car"

"No I'll walk"she says "it's dangerous"

"I don't care dad"she continues walking down the street I'll let her cool of I'll drive back to the house and just wait for her

I'm sitting outside and finally Emery gets here and than Tess pulls in and I jump out of the car she will kill me if she knows what I called Emery but she will probably killing Emery for lying and bringing a boy over she will probably just kill us both

"Emery what are you doing I thought you were sick"Tessa asks her "why don't you ask dad what he called me"she glares at me

"Hardin what did you say"

"Just wait until you hear the full story"I say "he called me a slut"Emery says and Tessa's eyes go wide "Hardin"

"Let's just go inside and I'll explain"I say and we all walk inside "does somebody want to tell me what happened"Tessa says "I was lying about being sick"Emery says quietly "why hunny if something is wrong you can tell me"

"I brought a boy over"

"What Emery you know that's not aloud "she says slightly annoyed "I know but I really like him and I just wanted to meet up with him"

"But Emery you missed school you know how important your education is you know you can ask us if you wanted to bring someone over we would've let you"Tessa says "I wouldn't"I pout

"Hardin stop"she scolds me like a child

"mom I know that and I thought you would've said no"she snaps "Emery don't be rude to your mother"I scold her and she rolls her eyes and than I remember what she shouted at me "Emery your said least I didn't take someone's virginity as a bet where did you get that from"

"At the party last week someone said that you took moms virginity as a bet...is that true"I look to Tessa and she speaks up "that is true"she tells her and Emery's face turns to disgust me and Tessa always discussed about telling Emery when is was old enough and the same when Auden is older because we knew they would both find out some way "why did you do it"she shocks me by saying "em I'll tell you but I want to remember this was the past I-"

"We both were"Tessa interrupts me "very different people remember that ok"I tell her and she nods this is the one thing I have always dreaded telling our kids about our past and the evil things I did not like I could hide them from them I wrote a fucking book on them