Chapter 65-Tessa

Me and Hardin have always discussed the kids finding out about what was in his book and we knew there was no way to hide it from them and I guess now that Emery's old enough we should just tell her everything now "When I started college I was rude,mean didn't care for other people didn't care for myself I used people for my own pleasure"Hardin says I take his hand I know he hates telling this story because he hates the way he used to act

"I met your mom through a friend well ex friend"my skin crawls at the thought of Steph "your mom came to a party one night it somehow came out she was a virgin and well I had an idea and horrible disgusting idea so the next party your mom came to we played another game of truth or dare and me and a boy called Zed decided to bet on who could take her virginity first and the group the people I was friends with at the time betted money and who ever did it got a money over $800"

"Why"Emery asks and we both look to her "why what"

"Why would you do something so messed up so sick and why where you so stupid to get back to him"she spits at me "Emery a lot happened in between just let's us explain the full story"I plead with her and she stays silent so we continue to tell the story

"I at the time was with my boyfriend Noah he was still in high school at the time and I just couldn't stay away from you dad as much as I tried and wanted to I couldn't and even after what he did with the bet as small part of me still wanted to be with him"I smile to Hardin "I was so consumed by love I didn't realise my life crumble around me I lost my relationship with my mom me and Hardin where fighting 99% of the time and I wanted to stand on my own 2 feet so I decided to move to Seattle I always wanted to and the opportunity came up and of course I took it"

"And I wasn't happy with it"Hardin chimes in "your dad was jealous of my co worker tre-"

"Fucking Trevor"he shakes his head

"Trevor and he tried to ruin my chances of going to Seattle and I found out and we fought so than the girl Steph said she wanted to throw a going away party for me so I went just to go and than it all went down hill she basically drugged me and had someone try to rape me"I say and Emery takes my hand "mom you don't have to tell me the rest"

"No we want to do you not want to hear"

"I do but I don't want you to get upset telling me if it's to hard"

"I'll continue from here"Hardin says and I nod smiling to Emery who gives me a small smile back

Would you rather the next chapter be told in Emery or Hardins POV ????