Chapter 57-Tessa

"Your so annoying"Emery storms into my bedroom and Hardin follows "how many times do I have to say I'm sorry"

"No dad you went to far"she sits up beside me "what happened"I dare ask "I was talking to a friend-"

"Who happens to be a boy"Hardin cuts in "anyway after he left he text me am I going the party and dad grabbed the phone out of my hand invading my personal space"

"Emery is there really need for the dramatics"

"Ok both of you need to calm down"I say "Hardin will you go collect Auden"

"Do I have to"he whines "go collect you son I'll stay here with Emery"I tell him "I'm never going shopping with dad again"

"That bad"

"He started asking about periods and am I on the pill to start conversation"she says horrified and I hold back my laugh "you know that's just how dad is he doesn't want to see you grow up"I say to her and she changes spots and lays her head on my legs "well he has to understand I am I'm 16"our stubborn daughter says "your so much like your dad you don't even realise"

"Am not"

"Oh you so are"I say to her and she laughs "so who was this boy"

"Just someone from my class"I look down and see her smiling to herself "aww my daughter has a crush"

"I do not"she try's to defend herself "you don't need to be embarrassed"

"Can we please not talk about it"she says embarrassed

"Fine we won't anyway show me what you got" she shows me the dress she got she says it's the 100th dress she asked could she get she doesn't realise but Hardin just want to protect her from all dangers of the world he is not ready to let his little girl grow up just yet even though she is and she is very headstrong she won't let anything or one to hold her back I'm so glad I'm the past couple of years me and Emery have gotten really close and have a really good relationship I'm glad because she is growing up to be such a beautiful young women I couldn't be prouder of her