2. The Panel

Me and Kat arrive minutes before we are scheduled to go on stage, Mel and Emily were giving us the side eye while waiting for our introduction. I could see that Kat was still a little upset and shook up by what we talked about earlier, so I took her hand in mine and gave it a soft kiss.

"You can do this, deep breaths in and deep breaths out, we will worry about everything else later, Okay?"

"yeah okay, thank you Domi"

We get introduced and we head onto the stage. Me and Kat of course were seated next to each other simply to drive the wayhaught fans crazy. But I'm also glad because then I can support Kat if she needs it.

The regular questions were asked to Emily about the up comings of season 4 and what she can say and can't say. We haven't started filming yet, in fact i haven't even read the first and second episodes, and Emily has been asking me and Kat some weird questions since she has posted it to us, of course i told her that we haven't read it the questions stopped.

"What are some things you guys can tell us about Wayhaught in season 4?" asks the presenter.

We all instinctively look at Emily, except for Mel who started leaning back in her chair and giggling. The whole room starts to laugh, Emily looks over and points at Mel answering the question with this.

"Well Mel has read the scripts, Kat and Dominique haven't so.. yeah there is way way way more wayhaught in season 4" the crowd goes crazy.

"Oh god your scaring me" Kat says to Mel with her hand over her chest, avoiding the microphone.

"yeah me to" I intercept.

Mel just shakes her head "Just read the script okay" she replies.

Me and kat both look at each other in fear but we continue on the next question and the next.

"Dom, this is a fan question, and the question is when did you first find out you'll be playing a queer character?"

I took a deep breath and gave myself a minute to think. My brain immediately went to when i first time i read the script of season 1 ep 2.

"Well i was in Calgary, and i opened the script for season 1 ep 2, i was like wow, here we go i guess!, and when it was time to meet Kat for the first time i was honestly scared shitless"

"aww why were you scared?" Kat asks

" I don't know actually, i just felt intimidated and overwhelmed i guess, but I'm very glad it is you because i wouldn't want it to be with anyone else"

The crowd awed.

Kat wraps her arm around my waist, and grips my jacket, i rest my head on her shoulder. She leans in and whispers.

"I was nervous to meet you to, and i definitely wouldn't want it to be anyone else either"

I griped her thigh, and gave her a sweet smile, i was going to remove my hand from her thigh when Kat stopped me, we both kept looking forward acting like nothing is happening, or maybe i was just over thinking it, i never did before. I calm myself down, but my heart is wanting to escape out of my chest.

She squeezes my hand and our fingers intertwine. She seemed okay but i could tell she was still unsettled, so kept her hand in mine as the panel came to an end.

After all the meet and greets i decided to head back to the hotel, Kat stayed behind and did some more autographs and things.

I put down my things and lay on my bed, scrolling through my phone, it was around 7pm so i changed into some pyjamas, and started to drift off.