14. I'll Buy The Flowers

Song: Body On Me By Rita Ora

"Dom, I."

"I knew it, its fine, I mean I should just keep my mouth shut."

"Fuck, Just let me speak, you do not get to walk in her drop all of that on me and not let me say anything" She steps forward grabbing the whiskey out of my hand and gulps down.

"First of all, I'm the only one going to be buying flowers, secondly, I'm sorry that I'm terrible at showing what I feel unless it's through GIFS because clearly you can't see that I'm fucking crazy about you. Thirdly, I Love you too god damn it!"

My breathing slowed I felt like i was dreaming, was this real? I feel my tears begin to form in my eyes.

"Kiss me, for Fuck sake!" I shout

She grabs my thigh hoisting up my one leg as her lips crash with mine, she carefully lays me down on the carpeted floor. She flips me around seeing the endless amounts of buttons that reach all the to my bottom.

"why did you have to wear this tonight?" she starts to unbutton them as she sits on top of my ass.

"Just rip it" I tell her

"are you sure? "

"just do it" I say trying to catch my breath under her pressure.

I feel her fingers grip either side of the fabric, she rips them apart letting buttons fly throughout her apartment. She now has access to my skin, kissing my back frantically, she further rips the fabric taking my left cheek in her mouth. I let her play a bit before I turn and sit up letting the top half fall. I take both her breasts in my hands licking the soft skin as she wrestles with the lacing on the back to get it off. I start to undo the zipper of her pants while my lips stay on the curve of her breasts. She arches her back as suck and bite her. I wiggle my way out from under her, now standing in front of her. She slowly bends down, tracing my calve with her fingertips, and her lips not too far behind. Working her way up my thigh reaching my thong. Knowing she want to rip them off to, but I stop her.

"Be careful these ones are my favourite"

Her eyes struck mine as I feel her teeth dig in behind the fabric, she slowly pulls them down using nothing but her mouth, letting her hands explore the back of my thighs. I pull her up once they hit the floor, I jump on her hip wrapping my legs around her thighs. She carries me to the strip of wall separating the bathroom and the bedroom doorway, making my back crash against it. She quickly spins around ending up in the bedroom. Placing me gently down, she stops to pull down her pants. I scoot myself backward so I'm resting against the headboard. I spread my legs, landing a smile on Kat's face. She grabs my ankles quickly laying me down flat with the bed, she holds my wrists above my head with one hand and the other starts to tease my sex. She doesn't kiss me, she just stares at me as the pressure builds for me to release. I beg her to let go of my hand so I can touch her, she refused. I could not hold back anymore, my walls tightened around her fingers. I let go, letting the shaking pleasure run through my body. She lets my hand go, I try to catch my breath an regain reality. Kat slowly kisses my stomach running her hand back and forth over my waist.

As soon as I could feel my body return to earth, I tell her to move forward straddling me, over my mouth. She gripped the headboard, when I start to suck on her dripping wet entrance, her screams started to get louder and louder as I move faster. She lets out a big moan, telling me she is close, I speed up using my hand to induce even more pleasure. After feeling her release loudly. She rests, sitting on my chest.

Lifting her legs off my chest, she lays next to me, our breathing rising and falling together as we drift off in each other's arms.

~~~~

Song: Physical By Dua Lipa

~~~~

I feel Kat leave the bed throwing on her robe, making her way out to the living room. Too tired and sore in a good way to stand up, I let myself sleep in a bit longer, until the smell of fresh coffee hits my nose. Walking to the kitchen I get Deja vu from the time she stayed at mine. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun, while her loose robe exposed her skin. I lean over the counter, as she hands me the coffee.

"Morning Sexy" she says

Looking down I giggle trying to hide my shy red cheeks.

She leans over, making our noses just barley touch.

"So you know what you said last night. Can you say it just one more time" I ask wanting to double check it wasn't all a dream.

"I don't seem to remember most of it, too be honest" she jokes "beside that one small thing of me loving you to"

"What was that? I repeat teasing my lips against hers.

"I love you"

"there it is" I pull her into a kiss tracing my thumb against her jaw. "I never thought I would hear those words

"You better believe it"

Kat stretches her long legs across me, while we watch the morning news over our coffee. Occasionally catching Kats glances. This is what I wanted, just this. Every smile, every word, every movement she makes, makes me fall for her even more. And yes, that is possible, believe it or not.

"What's the plans for today "I ask while taking the last sip out of my cup.

She sits up spinning her legs behind her. Digging her face between my head and shoulder trying to reach my neck, she kisses my neck so softly its starts to tickle.

"We are going to go back to bed and continue where we left off"

"lead the way"

~~~

After hours of mind-blowing sex, and occasionally stopping for snacks. My body was sticky from all the sweat, desperate for a shower.

Kat grabs a speaker and places it on the bathroom sink as i start the shower. Feeling the cold water hit my skin releasing that last amounts pleasure.

Swooping in behind me, Kat intertwines her fingers with mine resting our hands around my stomach. Her hips sway side to side to the music, as the water wets our hair. Her lips find mine in the steamy room, until the hot water ran out.
~~~
Resting my body on hers, while we lay in bed. I can't help but think about how people will react once they find out.

"Mel will freak when she finds out"

"why would she find out? You're not going to tell her, are you?" she asks as she pulls her chest away from under my head.

"Well I mean, she's probably going to find out sometime, right? Unless you don't want to tell people" I stutter.

"I really want to tell people, trust me Dom, all I want to do is show you off, but I'm not really ready yet, I just want keep this between me and you for a little while"

"oh, okay. We won't tell anyone then" I reply not really knowing how I feel about it. "But how do you think they would react?

"Well Mel already knows a lot, but she'll probably freak along with the rest of them, as long as the public does not find out because that would be a nightmare"

"yeah, no that would be terrible" I lie.

I know that Kat hasn't made her divorce with Ray public, but why is she so against telling people about us? I don't know, and right know I don't really want to think about it. She has me, whether people know or not. I'm all hers.