20. Does It Hurt?

Song: Sorry Not Sorry By Demi Lovato

Standing in front of Ray's front door with Jules and Bridget either side of me, we summon the courage to enter.  Jules always being bold and outspoken, enters without knocking, leaving me and Bridget to follow her lead.

"Right, you dickhead, we have had enough of your shit"

"whoa, you can't just march in here, get out of my house!"

"You selfish bastard, taking everything away from her, and then lying through your teeth on live tv. You should've known that you weren't going to get away so easy" Bridget says

"You manipulated her, forced her, threatened her, why? hasn't she suffered enough, being with you for 3 years?" Jules shouts

"That bitch had it coming, and you" he stands closer to me "you, are the reason for all of this, if you weren't here, none of this would of happened an me and kat would still be together, you tricked her into leaving me. You are the selfish one"

"I never tricked her into do anything, she makes her own decisions, she is grown ass woman who can have whoever she wants. And I'm sorry its not you, and I'm sorry that you lost her to someone who actually loves her, and that you are so pathetic that your small ego is hurt by the fact that she can actually be happy for once, and I'm so sorry that you felt like the only way to make yourself feel better is to degrade and hurt her"

"If you ever, and we mean even as much as a word, about Kat or Dom, we will tell the world the truth about you and we won't hold back"

He stood, crossing his arms, as if he had something to say, but no words left his mouth.

"Oh and one last thing, we are taking Bernie, you don't deserve him either and you have no legal right to have him"

Bridget picks up Bernie under her arm, with his dog bed and his favorite toy in the other. We start to walk out, when Ray grabs my arm and leans into my ear.

"You will never make her cum the way I did"

I rip away from his grip, raising my fist, slamming it into his jaw

"Fucking sicko"

"let's get out of here"

I swear as my hand starts to throb from the pain. I couldn't keep it together,

I just lost control when he said what he said.

~~~

I let Kat sleep in this morning, as slipped away to meet Jules and Bridget, we knew should try to stop us, but we needed to do what we did.

I enter my apartment, hearing Kat's soft singing coming from the bathroom. I put Bernie in the spare bedroom, so I could surprise Kat.

Walking into the bathroom, gave her a fright.

"Shit, Dom!"

"Sorry, love" I lean in giving her kiss as she lays in the bath

"Join me?"

I remove my clothes and tie up my hair, sliding in behind her. She scoots downward so that my head rests on her shoulder. I'm small I know.

I place soft kisses along her neck and shoulders, as the takes my hands putting them of her boobs, seeing my swollen knuckles.

"What happened? Where were you this morning?"

"Me, Jules and Bridget went to Ray's this morning" she instantly turns around "Wait, before you say anything, we all agreed not to tell you because we knew you would try to stop us or worse you would want to come with"

"damn right I would've tried to stop you! What did you guys do?

"We told him the truth, that he is a pathetic asshole and that if he ever says one word about you again, he will have us on his ass"

"and this?" she holds up my hand

"well, as we were leaving, he said something to me that pissed me off, so I punched him"

"what did he say, Dom?"

I look down, but she holds my chin up trapping my eyes in hers.

"He said that I will never make you cum the way he did"

She comes closer, leaning in, our noses barley touch. "He never made me cum the way you do" kissing me softly yet passionately.

Pulling back, she turns back, leaning against me. "does it hurt?" she runs her fingers across the bruises.

"No, not really" I lie

"I appreciate you guys standing up for me, but don't ever fucking do that again"

"hopefully, we won't need to. But I think you'll be happy that we went because we have a surprise for you"

"surprise? "

"yeah, so come on, lets finish up"

A/N

Hiya Everyone! Hope you are having an amazing day! Please don't forget to vote and comment!

If you want to, comment your predictions for the next couple of chapters, should be interesting to hear what you guys think!

-V.V xx