10. Risky

Song: Secret love Song By Little Mix

Kat had to rush home to get changed into some different clothes to avoid the crew and cast members suspecting anything, so when she arrived late for the morning meeting, all dishevelled and messy completely unlike Kat. I laughed because it completely defeated the point. But she looked hot, so I didn't care.

Mel, who was sitting next to, leaned close.

"She looks like she had some fun last night"

I shrug my shoulders and look to my lap

"are you okay Domi?"

I quickly think about how I am going to respond.

"yeah I'm fine"

Mel didn't buy it. But the meeting was starting so she let it be.

We went over what scenes we were going to shoot today, and where we will be shooting them. Luckily it was all in the studio, so we weren't going to freeze our asses off. We got ready in our dressing rooms, for the first scenes and then we started shooting.

The day went so slow, I could barely keep it together with Kat on mind all the time. The next scene was with me Kat and Tim. I ran my lines and then I walked out of the shot, leaving Kat and Tim to continue their section of the scene. I run around the set to where Kat was standing leaning against a wall in the studio room of the homestead. I knew that the camera was only on Tim for this line, while I slip my hand casually underneath her shirt resting it on the small of her back. I could feel her skin shiver under my touch. I slowly move my hand to the curve of her waist, she readjusts her stance as the camera falls on her. I then travel my hand towards her jeans tugging at the belt loop, I bite my lip as my urge grew as I continue to play with fire.

As soon as the director calls cut, Kat stumbles backwards falling into me. Her large structure completely hiding my body. I curl my finger around her belt loops forcing her hips against mine.

"What are you doing?" she asks while looking over her shoulder.

"What? I just want a kiss" I give her half strength puppy eyes because I know that's all I need to win her over.

"Fine, just for this once. We can't, not here, not at work"

She grips me hard around the waist and gives me the most breath-taking kiss I have ever experienced.

Struggling to get my breath back.

"whoa"

"You can thank me later at mine, at 6 for dinner?"

I nod my head and let go of the jean as she makes her way back to her mark.

As I make my way off set and onto the studio floor, I couldn't hide my smile. I jumped with a little dance not being able to contain my excitement and joy. I still can't get over that Kat even kissed me back yesterday when I walked into her dressing room. And the remembrance of last night sends flashbacks of her yelling my name.

My thoughts quickly get interrupted my Mel.

"Girl, I have been yelling your name for like the past 2 minutes, where is your happy little head at? Huh? "

"Nothing, I'm just having a good day today"

"Really? I thought you might be upset with how Kat waltz into the meeting this morning"

"I told you, I don't care"

"whoa before you say anything, I know what's going on" My heart drops "you are actually really upset about Kat, and your just trying to hide it with this whole happy and giddy mood you've got going on, and to that I think we need a girls night, and talk about it" she says sternly.