15.Quiet

Song: Down To The Bottom By Dorothy

Monday morning, I left early to get changed and freshen up for the morning meeting. Walking into the office, Kat stood outside the closed door.

"Morning" I repeat myself from earlier.

"Kiss me" she asks

I look around making sure no one is around.

"I thought you didn't want anyone knowing" I drop my bag, placing my arms around her neck.

"I know but.. this isn't telling anyone now is it" she inches closer. "and I can't go two minutes without you "

"you're playing with fire Barrell"

I stand on my toes as she kisses my breath way, gripping my ass tightly.

"shall we" she lets go and starts to open the door for me to go in first.

Today me and Kat basically had all day together, the scene was mainly us rolling around on the floor. After the Kat picked me up onto the small homestead table, I just wanted her lips too stay on mine, but they called cut. For the next scene Kat and I got ready separately with makeup and hair, the scene was mainly us just rolling around on the floor, but they needed to make sure everything was perfect.

"Okay we need you guys to be on top of each ether and when we start rolling, you're going to roll back onto your backs, then start your lines. Is that okay" the directors where always so caring and considerate of us.

Kat laid down, with me not to far behind. Her lips on mine, her hand on my waist, the other on my thigh. We deepen the kiss, not realizing we were meant to be running our lines by now. The director calls cut, telling us we need to be faster. We repeat that scene multiple times because we got so distracted with each other's taste.

Kat was done for the day, she told me that she was going to waiting in her trailer until I'm finished. Kat had an online interview tonight, so I doubt that we will be seeing each other tonight.

Letting myself into her trailer, Kat was busy typing away on her laptop by the small table.

"hey, just give me a second babe" she says

"okay! " I spin around landing on the couch.

She closes her screen, walks over and straddles my legs. I place my hands on the back of her hips pulling them closer to mine.

"I would much rather spend tonight with you, than do the stupid interview she says lightly grinding against me.

"Fuck me"

"Gladly" she starts to unbutton my jeans as I slip my hands underneath her oversized t-shirt "but you have to be quiet"

"says you! Your always so fucking loud"

"oh, you love it, don't lie"

"yeah I do" i giggle

She forces her hand in-between me and firm fabric. I gasp, for air, as she starts to run her fingers over my sex. She moves her hand quicker and quicker. I lift her shirt, taking in her right breast trying to prevent me from moaning. Our bodies moving in sync, she knew I was close, starting to moan as my breathing becomes deeper.

"shhhshhhshhh" she uses her other hand to force my head back into her chest.

I scream into her cleavage, as my body releases.

"there you go baby" she kisses my neck slowing her movements eventually coming to a stop.

I rest my hands on either side of the small couch regaining my breath. She buttons up my pants and stands waiting by the door.

"wow, you not even going to let me return the favour" I stand and walk towards her.

She shakes her head. I lean in, my lips just barley touching her ear lobe.

"just you wait. I'll make you scream like you have never ever have before I walk out not looking back.

~~~

Song: I put on a spell on you By Annie Lennox ❤️

~~~~

By the end of the week me and Kat were both so tired, we had night shoots almost every night and neither of us had too many scenes inside the studio, so we were freezing our asses off. I couldn't wait today to be over so the weekend can begin. Kat was having a particularly hard week, she has been spending the last two days in a tub filled with water, so I want to do something special for her. Knowing Kat, the way to her heart is always food. She loves making food and she has a massive passion for eating as she once said. I only really know how to make one thing really well that's not vegan. Lasagna. I double checked with Kat that she won't be shooting tonight, and quickly headed to the store and picked up some things for my mother's recipe.

Knowing where the spare key was, I let myself in. I knew that Kat was probably going to be home around 7ish, so I had a good hour and a half to get the food in the oven before getting changed.

I light some candles and play some soft music on YouTube through the TV. I changed into my black lace lingerie, and a simple brown trench coat with thinly strapped heels. I fix my hair and turn to make sure all the fabric is in all the right places, I cover myself up with the coat, and wait for Kat to come home.

Hearing her keys shake against the door handle, I take out the steaming hot pot out of the oven and place it in the centre of the dinner table.

"Hello? " she peaks her head around the corner.

"Surprise!" I shout as she places her bags on the floor by the door.

"Oh wow, this looks amazing" she reaches around my waist "thank you baby" her lips placing a kiss on mine.

"Anything for you" I tell her.

Sitting at the table, we start to dig in. I made a vegan one so that I could eat too.

"This is delicious Dom, you should cook more often" she laughs knowing very well that I can't cook anything but this one thing.

After finishing Kat took the dishes to the sink, she started to clean up. I stopped her.

"If you clean up, then you won't get your final surprise" I tease her.

She drops everything, placing her hands above her head.

"Now, go sit on the couch and wait" I demand her

Without a word she did as she was told. Playing with the strap of her tank top, knowing what's coming.

Finishing cleaning, I dim the lights, making the candlelight dance in the room.

"What did I tell you in the trailer?" I ask slowly making my way towards her.

"you're going to make me scream" she bites her bottom lip.

"Tonight, is all about you, baby" I untie the trench coat letting it fall to the floor.

Speechless, Kat kneels on the ground before me, inches away from my stomach. I tilt her head up with my index finger.

"one rule"

"anything" her gaze falls down my body.

"you're not allowed to touch me"