11. You're Sweet

Song: He'll Never love You By Hayley Kiyoko

Kat smartly brought an extra set of clothes this time. As she went to get them from her car, I attempted to get out of bed but my body was still aching from last night, I managed to stand up and walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth when I see a massive dark circle on my neck. I heard the door open and i start walking towards Kat.

"What is this? " I ask pointing to it

"Oh, come on Dom, that isn't so bad, you should see the one on your ass" she winks and places her lips on the throbbing section of red skin.

"That one I can cover up, but this? What am I going to do for work huh?" I slightly raise my voice.

"Wear a turtleneck, and you don't have to say anything to make up, they will just cover it up"

I am now standing in the bathroom facing the mirror, Kat closely behind me, she warps her arms underneath mine as her hand cups my boob and the other around my waist over my nighties. She gently kisses the aching area, making my body relax into hers.

"I thought you were more of an ass kind of girl"

"Oh no, I am, but they need some loving every once in a while"

I giggle at her.

"What type of girl are you?"

I think about it for a second.

"I'm a Katherine Barrell Kind of a girl" I turn to face her giving her a strong yet soft kiss.

"You're sweet"

It was still very early in the morning, around 6, and we needed to be at work at 7:30am for the daily meeting. Considering the time, we have left and the current state of my body, we decided to take a bath. Kat joined by sliding in behind me, using a soaked sponge she gently squeezed out the soapy water over my shoulders.

"You probably won't believe this, but I started wanting you the second you walked into my dressing room to introduce yourself" Kat says

"Really"

"And when I accidentally caught you getting changed, not to long after. Ooff, after that I had to rush home, Ray was super confused"

"you didn't!" I lean to the side look up at her

"Yeah, I did. Ever since then Ray started suspecting that we were sleeping together"

"Oh Kat, I'm sorry"

"what are you sorry for? You didn't know"

"I know but that was a long time ago, I'm sorry you had to deal with him being like that for so long"

"It was okay I mean, I should have seen it coming, and he wasn't wrong" she kisses the top of my head.

"Why didn't you tell me about how you felt?"

"Well what was the reason for you not telling me?"

"Well played. You were married and I ironically I didn't want to come between you and Ray, so I just suppressed it and let it slip my mind, until the day when you told me that you and Ray were getting a divorce, then all the feelings came rushing back stronger than before"

"I didn't tell you because I honestly didn't think you would be okay with it, I thought you might think I'm the crazy chick who has the hots for her co-star"

"I'm glad I told you, well I showed you technically" I say with a chuckle

"And I'm very happy you did" she gives me another one of her breath-taking kisses.

Kat and I finished our bath then got dressed, grabbed our things, and headed to work, separately.

I awkwardly readjusted my yellow turtleneck throughout the morning meeting. I could not wait for them to cover it up. They didn't say anything, just like Kat told me, but I could see the question marks all over their faces. The whole cast and crew knew that I was single for literally the past year. So, seeing their faces in response was amusing to say the least.

I don't know if we would consider what me and Kat have as a relationship, or just friends with benefits, I guess it a conversation for another time.

A/N

Hiya everyone! I have updated soo much today haha. Again please don't forget to comment and vote! xx V.V