27. November

7 Months Later

Kat Pov

"Stop lying to me, Dom! I want the truth"

"And I told you that I don't know what you are talking about"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, you have been leaving, going god knows where, lying to me that you were with friends and going for a run, even though you didn't have your gear on, you are a terrible liar Dom!"

"What! I can't go and do something without having to pass it with you first? " she shouts.

"No, that's not what this is about Dom, you can do what ever you want to do, I have never stopped you, but we used to talk about things like that" Tears start to run down my cheek "I miss what we had"

It started a month ago, Dom started acting weird and leaving in the morning without saying goodbye or giving me a kiss, then she would come back, lying through her teeth about where she had gone. I didn't say anything, because it's Dom, she always has reasons for everything she does and why she does them, and I trusted her, I still do, but it kept happening, and she kept lying, and I cant take it anymore.

Dom doesn't reply. She stays silent, while I still cry. My thoughts over the past month came flooding in, making me say the very thing I never ever thought I would say "Dom, please if you don't want me anymore, or if I'm boring you and you are seeing some else please just...."

"Stop! don't ever think that I don't want you, or that you bore me, don't come here with that bullshit, you know I would never cheat on you! I love you"

"You say that, but do you mean that? I can't tell anymore"

Dom walks off towards the spare bedroom, shaking her head.

"You're just gonna walk away? Really?"

She whips the door open, slamming it against the glass cabinet standing behind it. I wipe the tears of my face as my anger builds. Hearing the dresser drawers bang closed, she storms out with a large file in her hand.

"here, you wanna know what I have been doing or where I have been, this is where" she pushes the file to my chest.

"what's this?"

"I thought I could keep it a surprise, but I'm bad at keeping anything from you, clearly"

Accommodation schedule

Flight to New York- 1st January 2021

New York – 1st  January – 6th  January

-          MADE Hotel (1st -6th)

Hawaii – 7th January 2021 ( 7:00am)

-          Holualoa Inn (9th -  14th)

-          Hyatt Regancy (15th – 18th)

-          Turtle Bay (19th – 25th)

Australia

-          

South Africa

-          

France

-          

Spain

-

"Wait"

"you always said you wanted to go travel so...

Placing the file on the table next to to her I wrap my arms around her  "I'm sorry, I... don't know what to say" She kisses me, holding me tightly against her. " feel like an idiot for doubting you, I'm so sorry for shouting at you, and sorry for loosing trust in you"

"too be fair, babe I was a bit harsh with trying to cover it up, and I'm sorry for shouting at you to"

~~

Dom Pov

Laying in bed, Kat's head rests on my rising and falling chest. She plays with my necklaces as I lightly scratch her back.

"So, about this trip......" she looks up at me.

"mmhmm?"

"When do we leave again? "

"January the 1st" I say as she starts trailing kisses across my chest.

"when will we be back?" she pulls my t shirt lower, giving her more access.

"No, no, you already know too much, the rest is still a surprise"

She stops, as she sits up right, resting her hands on my ribs. "You can tell me when we are coming back, surely!"

I think about it for a minute. "No, I can't tell you because I'm not done planning yet" I sit up against her. "I'm sorry again for making you feel like I didn't want you or whatever, I really did not mean for it to come across like that" She runs her finger across my cheek, moving my hair behind my ear.

"I know now why you were acting the way you were, but maybe for the future, just tell me that you are planning something" I hold her hips, as she lays us back down.

~~

Even though I haven't finished planning yet, I need to keep in mind that Wynonna Earp will air around June next year, and we will have to back for press beforehand, but in order for me to figure out when to come back I need to ask Kat's parents a question. Luckily Kat's parents are throwing a little dinner party tomorrow, and maybe I can ask them then? There's no rush, but now that Kat knows what I'm doing, I can plan a bit more actively.

~~

I quickly comb my short hair and fasten the buttons of my loose dress shirt while Kat just finished blow drying her hair and started putting on some makeup.

"Is there anything we need to take with? " I ask

"Um, yeah maybe a bottle of red, do we have any? We can always stop on the way there and get one" she says putting in her earrings, while I lay on the bed facing the ceiling.

"Okay, anything else?" Resting on my elbows as she drops her robe.

"No, I don't think so, but babe have you seen my pink...."she shuffles through our wardrobe, stopping at the touch of my lips on her upper back.

Running my lips across her back, tracing her beauty spots with my fingers.

"We can't, we are going to be late" her head tilts back as I wrap my arm around to her chest cupping her breast.

"oh, you know how quick I can be" I tease her.

Grabbing my wrists, my small stature disappears beneath hers as she spins us around, pushing me against the wall.

"I know you can be quick, but what if I don't want to be quick? If you wait then we can have all night tonight after we come back" she pushes her naked self onto me briefly before stepping back. "Now where is that dress" returning to the closet while I still drool over her.

"Next to my jumpsuits"

"ahh, yes thank you"

After slipping on her silky pink dress, and her grey shoes, she did some final touch ups to her hair.

"You look stunning" I tell her waiting my the door.

"And you look incredibly sexy" she gives me a peck trying not to ruin her lipstick before we leave.

A/N

This isn't very good, but i hope you guys enjoy it, again I'll try to update more!

Don't forget to vote and comment! - V.V xx