24. Cloud Nine

After stuffing our belly's with pizza and wine, we all passed out in front of the tv.

Like always Kat woke up earlier than everyone else and started cleaning up and making breakfast. Since I have known her, she always had something to keep her busy, and if there wasn't anything, she would find something to do.

I quietly stood up from the couch, trying my best not to wake any of the others as I make my way to Kat, kissing her good morning. Me and Kat continue to clean up, until Kat turned on the coffee machine, waking everyone up with a smile on their faces. Emily simply turned around and kept sleeping, she definitely needed it. After going to the bathroom Mel and Tamara sat at the Kitchen table waiting for their coffee. Kat made some oatmeal over the stove, while I cut some fresh fruit to go with it. Just before breakfast was ready, Emily emerged from her deep sleep and decided to join us.

Last night, I could feel that Mel relaxed a little last night, she's always so stressed, so I was happy that she finally sat back and just enjoyed it. Emily let go of all the stress and pressures that was on her too, I guess just the right amount of wine will do that to you.

Before Mel left, I asked her if she wanted to grab a late lunch later, just the two of us. Kat actually suggested it. I guess she could tell that I was missing our lunch time get togethers.

~~

Waiting at the door, I waited for Mel to grab her purse before we headed to our regular spot in town.

"Talk to me love, how are you" I ask her after we ordered our second coffees for the day.

"what's to say that hasn't already been said" She sighs

"Hey no, what up? " I reach out holding her hand in mine.

"I just miss the kids, and I miss Jeff"

"I Know you do, you always do around this time, and what so I tell you every time when you feel like you can't do this anymore?"

She chuckles " You say that you are always here for me if I need you and that Jeff and the Kids are always gonna be their waiting for me when I get home"

"Exactly, and isn't Jeff coming to visit soon in anyway?"

Jeff always made surprise visits to see Mel, when she least expects it, and when she needs it most.

"Well I don't know; he never tells me or even you when, but I hope he comes soon"

"for your part I do to"

While we wait for the waiter to place our coffees down, I remember something I have been wanting to tell Mel that I think might help distract her.

"You know how Kat went to Catholic school" I say taking a sip of the freshly brewed cup of coffee.

"yeah, miss goody two shoes, by the way is she even catholic? I always forget to ask her"

"No, she's not catholic. Definitely not" I say looking down.

"oh..." she says winking

"You won't believe what I am about to tell you, honestly"

Mel and Kat have always had this sort off joke between them that Kat was always the one to play it safe and have her shit together while Mel would be the total opposite. So telling Mel about Kat's high school adventures made Mel's jaw hang open, just like mine did.

"No Way!"

"Yes Way"

She sits back in her chair she and reflects for a couple of minutes on her entire viewpoint on Kat.

"Wait, sorry did you say Principles daughter?"

I nod

"Dang, Kat was friskier in high school than me. Who would of thought? I guess I can't pick at her anymore" she laughs. " How are you two? You still on cloud nine?"

"I would like to think so, yes" I blush "Mel, I don't think I have ever been this happy " I tell her truthfully.

"I can tell, and I can tell Kat is happy to, she's practically glowing compared to how she was before"

I sit back, thinking about how lucky I am to have her, and how I can't believe that I spent so long without her being mine.

Mel always knew how to make be blush, bringing up topics I'm way to uncomfortable to talk about. She loved teasing me like that, just like an older sister would.

"So. Is she as good in bed as we always joked or like is she more a meh" she shakes her hand side to side. When Kat first came to set, she was so quite and composed, that Mel made a joke about how its always the ones that you would least expect.

"Well, let's just say that catholic school definitely taught her something"

~~

Fortunately for Mel she didn't have work today, usually they kindly make some days with just scenes without her in them to give her some time off. And considering it was 'WayHaught week' she didn't have too many scenes in anyway.

"Good morning Babe" I kiss her barley reaching her lips, as she stands in her heeled winter boots.

"Hey baby" she holds me by the waist. "I Missed you last night"

Kat and I both had so much work to do before today, so we didn't get to see each other last night.

"I missed you to"

Tamara walked past us, in the little lunch room on set.

"Yall are cute" she says reaches around us for a packet of pretzels.

We chuckle as we leave with her to the studio to start shooting.

~~

Our first scene was a quick one, with Me, Kat and Tim, we usually do the short ones first to warm up for the difficult scenes for later in the day. Today however we only had one really long stunt scene with day actors and our stunt doubles. Me and Kat haven't had many stunt scenes together and if we did they were usually very short, but today's seemed to drag on forever. Our last scene of the day was scripted that Waverly got hurt and Nicole was cleaning a small wound on her forehead.

The cameras was focused on just our faces as we sat at the foot of the bed, as 'Nicole' wipes the small droplets of blood from my fore head. I have the biggest urge to tease/test her. Her back is facing the crew, hiding my hand as I slide it along the inside of her thigh, stopping at the very top, in the middle of her line I dig my fingers into her firmly, scraping my short nails against her grey sweatpants. She stops midline. She takes a deep breath, her eyes wide open piercing mine before she starts her line again. I let go of my grip on her thigh, but I continue my hand up towards the elastic of her pants, tugging at them slightly with the tip of my finger.

Ending the scene with a kiss I slip in sneaky tongue, catching Kat by surprise. When the director called cut, I wanted to pull back but Kat didn't let me. The room fell silent, she pulls away, leaning across be she grazes her lips on my ear.

"Don't tempt me"

This week isn't going to be easy.

A/N 

Hiya everyone! Please don't forget to vote and comment! - V.Vxx