25. Roses

Kat Pov

Filming was quickly coming to end, and everyone was starting to talk about booking flights and things, and honestly it was making me panic a little. For the past 5 months I have been avoiding dealing with having to back to Toronto. I enjoy being here so much, and for years it was my escape from Ray and so many others. I have everything here, everything that matters to me in anyway. Every time I came here for work I would bring my old collage photo albums, my mothers lamp that my grandfather made for her when she was a child and so many more things that are so important to me. I guess I just wanted to make this place a place where I can be myself and feel safe and grounded. I always told myself if Ray and I ever get divorced I would come and live up here. But I did not know that I would be head over heels with the woman of my dreams, and I would go anywhere where she goes. With work ending in month, the realisation of having to find a place in Toronto, is settling in.

Dominique is working so hard lately, we have been behind schedule for the last couple of days, and even though this season I have had a lot more scenes but its nothing compared to Dom's work load, especially now that we are running a bit behind. She's been crashing in her trailer whenever she had a few minutes to rest, so I thought I could pay her a visit, a little later today.

Dom Pov

Don't get me wrong I love my work and I love acting, but fuck, I'm tired. I barely had time to shower this morning, never mind eat. Mel, Tim have also been feeling the strain. Emily could clearly see that we were exhausted, and just need a couple of hours of rest. So, she gave us the rest of the afternoon off. Although I would like nothing more than to go home, I honestly just didn't have the energy to go home, just to come back in a couple of hours for night shoots, so I headed to my trailer.

Kat Pov

I texted Mel to ask her to tell me when Dom leaves set to her trailer, so that i get my timing right. I bought a big bouquet of roses, as well as some of her favourite vegan snacks, and some of her candles that she left at mine not to long ago. I wore my tight black crop top and my high wasted camo pants, that I knew Dom loved on me.

I enter her trailer, carrying the massive bouquet of roses, and placed it onto the little kitchenet counter. Her trailer feels like an ice cube, so I turned on the heating just before I receive a text from Mel saying that Dom is on her way to her trailer, So I boil some water for a hot cup of tea.

I hear her keys rattle as she approaches the door but they stop when she looks up to see that the door is already open. Slowly she pushes the door open, peaking her head around, probably thinking someone broke in.

"Hel...?" Before she could finish a smile covers her face she sees the roses on the counter behind me.

"I told you I would buy you flowers"

She simply turns and takes a large step towards me, digging her head under my chin and into my chest, holding me tightly as I engulf her small stature.

I bend my knees so can reach her lips. Cupping her face, I lean in giving her a strong slow kiss. Starting to run out of air, we pull back. She removes her coat and lays on the bench seat next to the counter. Smelling the roses, she inhales deeply.

"They are beautiful, babe"

I kiss her on the cheek as I carry her tea to the bed area. Placing them on the bedside table next to her lit candles. She removes her bra from underneath her sweater before kicking of her boots. I turn of the main lights and switch on the nightlight above the headboard. As Dom crawls underneath the heated covers, I remove my pants and my bra leaving me in just my top and underwear. I slide in next to Dom, sitting upright as she sips on her tea.

"thank you love, this is just what in needed" she says getting laying back into my chest.

"Anytime, babe" I kiss the top of her head.

Finishing her tea, we lay back down. Spooning her, I slid my hand under her sweater feeling her warm delicate skin under my touch. Her hand covers mine holding mine tightly.

"I love you"

"I love you to"

We say before I feel her drift asleep in my arms.

~~

Dom Pov

Soft kisses on my neck wake me up, from my deep sleep.

"How long have I been out?" I say as I turn around to face Kat.

"Not too long, maybe around 2 hours" she continues to kiss me, tickling, the soft skin under my ear.

I reach down digging my fingers just under her ribcage, her body jerks back taking me with her.

Laying in top of her, I continue to tickle her aggressively, till her breathing became fast and deep. Stopping, and resting my hands on her hips, we regain our breath.

"I'm glad you feel a bit better" she says, while tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Only thing I need now is food to be honest"

"go look in your cabinet above the mini fridge"

"Kat Barrell. You spoil me"

Hoping off her, i take the few steps towards my kitchenet opening the shutters to a shelf full of my favourite vegan snacks. Sweeping my arms around the snacks I carry them back to the bed.

~~

Kat Pov

After yesterday, I have been at home looking for places online, but after hours of searching, I couldn't find anything the suits me. so, I decided to just call the top rated realtor in Dom's area. The realtor, Steff is her name, said she will contact me in a few days with some listings.

A/N

I know writing this fanfic, makes me out to look like I ship them in real life. I don't. This is fiction and is just for fun and not intended to hurt, upset or disrespect anyone, please remember that. 

Please don't forget to vote and comment -V.V xx