4. Disobedient

"No, No! you did not!" shocked Mel, can't believe my dream, Neither can I, to be honest, and it sounded even worse when I said it aloud.

"Yeah. yip I did, and now every time I look at Kat my stomach gets butterflies and she even turned me on a couple of times before and during the panel" I say instantly feeling like this is not the right conversation to have in a busy restaurant.

"Dang Dom! But I understand, Kat doesn't even have to try too hard for every women and man to line up at her doorstep with a rose "she shrugs

"I know! and to make it even weirder, in my dream in the mist of the steamy make out sesh, she stopped and said that she read the script" Mel's eyes widen and she starts to laugh.

"That's because in your dream she probably read it and couldn't help herself"

"huh?"

"In episode 2, Emily has written you two one hell of a sexy scene, like real sexy" she sits back in her chair and crosses her legs.

"Now I just have to read it don't I?" I exhale

"yeah well in a couple of days, you're going to live it to" she says with a smirk

"Come on Mel, help me out here, I can't do a full blown sex scene with Kat when this shit is happening, she will probably see that something is up or worse I lose control and put up a real show for the crew "

"Your right, nevertheless, we need to get to the bottom of this, are you just like sexually attracted to Kat or do you like have real feelings for her"

"definitely purely physical"

"I call bullshit, you wouldn't be in such a panic if it was strictly physical" she says while throwing me a half side eye.

"Honestly Mel I don't even know anymore, I was really happy when I saw that she removed her ring, but I don't know if that's the attraction or me being happy because she finally got rid of that dickhead of a husband. And at the panel when she whispered into my ear my whole body felt like it was going to fall into itself, and no matter what I tell myself I keep thinking what if? Ugh Mel I can't do this I really can't, and what does this mean for our professional relationship am I going..."

"Whoa, Whoa calm your tits there little one! Okay it's clear that you have feeling for her, and don't you dare deny it, because you know the truth. And maybe try to keep your distance, I mean I know it's going to be hard, but maybe just until we start to film again, which gives you a good week to really figure yourself out"

"Firstly, I don't even know the truth, so how am I supposed to deny anything, and secondly I will try my best but I don't want Kat to think I am ignoring her or something, she is still going through a lot at the moment"

"That's also true, but you'll just have to try and keep it very platonic, luckily
today was the last press day"

"Yeah luckily" I sigh

~~~

Talking to Mel was good, I am glad I got to vent a little bit. But she was right, I needed to space myself from Kat just until we film, hopefully whatever I am feeling physical or not blows over by next Monday, considering its Saturday today, hopefully that is enough time.

~~~~

I changed into some cute pjs and climbed into Bed, ready to watch Disobedient which I payed way too much for to rent. Just as the movie was starting a knock at my door makes me check the time. 9:42pm. I did not order any room service or anything, getting up confused, I opened the door.

Only to find a Crying Kat on the other side, fuck this distancing thing, she needs me and I'm going to be there for her.

"I'm sorry to bother you at this time" she struggles to find her breath between each word.

"Oh no, Hun come in, come in" I place my hand on the small of her back as I close the door behind us.

I gesture towards the bed, for her to take a seat.

"breath, in and out, in and out" she follows my instructions. What happened? I rub her shoulder trying to calm her down before she tries to answer.

"My lawyers told me that everything is solely in his name, the house the cars everything, I don't know what I'm going to do, this is all happening so fast"

"Wait so You've already talked to Ray and he wants a divorce to?" I was also a little stunned by the fast pace of this divorce.

"Well he already has the papers in order, or rather his lawyer do, ready to sign tomorrow when we get back to home"

"Wow, what an ass, he doesn't even fight for you or try to make things better!, and god knows your worth fighting over, I mean I would" the very second those words left my mouth it is as if I dug my own grave right there and then.

"Aw thanks Domi, you are always so sweet"

I decided to continue digging.
"Well its the truth, don't let anyone tell you any different" I say hugging her side.

Her tears start to slowly lessen but they still run across her cheeks. I know that if it were me in her position, I would want to talk about it as little as possible and devour a tub of ice cream instead. So, I stood up from the bed and headed towards the phone on the desk, I could see Kat in the corner of my eye, looking at me with a hella confused look on her face.

"Hello, could I please order some room service? Could I please get one tub of cookies and cream ice cream, with a pack of Oreo's and vegan cheesecake?"

Kat who realised what I was doing, quickly motioned to me that she wants a drink, so I added a bottle of rose to the order. A walk back and grab her hands getting her up to her feet.

"They say it will be up in 10, in the meantime, go get out of those jeans and into something more comfortable, okay?"

She just smiled at me and let go of my hands as she walks out the door. When the door closed behind her I frantically ran to the bathroom to check If I look okay, I give my armpits a whiff, smelt alright yet I still waked on some deodorant.

"Okay Dominique, control your god damn self!" I whisper scream at myself through the mirror.

Not to long afterwards i let the room service in, followed by Kat, in incredibly sexy, silky night wear, yeah no you cannot call what she's wearing pjs, again making me feel soooo out her league.

I successfully resist the urge to look at her ass as she walks past towards the bed, not gonna lie, I am proud of myself.

I pour us some wine and cut a good-sized slice of cheesecake, and hand her a spoon and the large tub of ice cream for her to start digging in.

Kat making decent progress with her ice cream already, I could not let the movie go to waste so I asked her whether she would want to watch it with me, she didn't mind so I pressed play.

We didn't talk much, which is what Kat needed, just a simple night with good sugary food. We both fell asleep before the movie ended.

~~~

I slowly open my eyes to find me and Kat intertwined with each other, her arm was draped across my waist while the other was underneath my neck. My heart starts to panic and beat faster than ever before, but it feels so good so right that I snuggle back into her and enjoy her embrace for as long as I can.
~~~
I guess Mel's plan of distancing myself from her went out as fast as it came in, but at least it was platonic, right? Yeah sure, friends do this all the time.