9. Long Enough

Song: Lets ruin the friendship By Demi Lovato  

My mind starts to worry as I wait for Kat. I don't know, why but I felt like she's going to sit me down and have a serious talk, about how it was a mistake, and that it will ruin our friendship if we let it go any further. Kat always was the wiser one between the both of us. I prepare myself for disappointment, and I start thinking about what it will be like for work, and how awkward it's going to be. Oh no. Why did I do what I did.

My thoughts are interrupted by a knock at the door. I stand to go and open the door, I take a deep breath before pulling the door towards me. My eyes travel over her tight jean and button up shirt that shaped her out perfectly. Stopping, my eyes get trapped in hers.

"hey" She says softly.

"Hey" I reply. Looking down at my feet, rotating my hips in an attempt to hide the redness on my face.

I stand to the side and let her walk past me.

Trying to say anything, anything at all I ask her what pizza she wants.

"Whatever you want"

"Okay Are you sure" I ask checking. The tension between us could start a wildfire.

"Yes, I'm sure" She goes to sit on my couch with her arms spread across the back and her legs half crossed. Fuck.

I call up the pizzeria, trying to place my order as i lean against the stove. I look up to see Kat looking me up and down, slightly biting her bottom lip. I purposely lean forward letting my loose top expose myself to her. She shakes her head as I return up right. I love that I'm driving her crazy, yet I still have this gut feeling that she is going to tell me it can't happen again.

I place my phone on the dining table as I slowly walk towards the couch. I sit on the opposite corner of the three-seater couch.

"how was your day?" she asks playing with her own hair.

"Good, really good actually"

"Yeah? What made it so great? "

"I got to do something I have been wanting to do for a very long time"

"A very long time you say, how long?"

"Long enough"

"Now how come you never told me about this thing?" she slowly inches closer

"Because I didn't know if you wanted the same thing, and you know, work"

She leans over grabbing my knees and quickly pulling me to lay across the couch, with her now hovering over me. Fuck, she can do want ever she want with me, but I keep coming back to those eyes. She sits down, with her legs on either side of me. Teasing me, running her fingers across the hem of my shirt, ever so lightly touching my skin, yet it's enough for me to get Goosebumps.

I, again pick the worst time to ask Kat if this is what she really wants.

"Kat, wait. Are you sure? Aren't you scared that our work might be jeopardised?"

"Dom, I'm done playing by everybody else rules, I'm done being controlled, i just want to feel good, I just want to own my own life for once, and do what I want to do and right now all I want is you, and i really don't want to talk about work"

Her unheard stern voice somehow made me want her even more.

I let my hands travel towards her jean buttons. She leans in, our faces now only a hair apart.

"There is nothing sexier than a woman who knows what she wants" I whisper

She rests her hands on the arm rest behind me, our lips urging to touch but we tease each other while i unbutton her Jeans, and she slowly grinds her hips against mine. I suddenly feel her leave my presence. Missing her instantly. She grabs my hand and jolts me up right, resulting me falling into her arms. She starts walking backwards, towards the bedroom. I stop her, reminding her about dinner. Really not wanting to spoil the mood, but I was really hungry.