8. You Thought Wrong

Song: No Running from me By Toulouse (recommend listening before reading)

No time to breath, I walk to Kats room across the set. I flung myself around the door frame, only to be met with Kat surrounded by makeup and hair. My urges grow stronger as I think of what to do next, they all turn to look at me.

"Can I please talk to Kat for a moment" Not caring if they heard my flustered voice.

They all leave, as I held open the door. I close the door, locking it as I turn to see Kat standing in the middle of the small room. Leaning against the door, with my hands behind my back. I close my eyes and take a big breath.

"Is everything okay Domi?" Kat asked concerned. "sorry about before, I just felt like I needed to take control and sorry if that made you"

I stand and walk slowly towards her. Not letting my eyes leave hers. I let my robe fall off my shoulders. I rip her waist towards me. She gasps at the sudden movement.

"Dom, what are you doing?" feeling her breath escape her.

"I'm done talking"

I grip her tightly, as I reach to stand on my tippy toes. I finally feel her lips on mine, I feel her being hesitant, but she kisses me back, my breath become less and less as the kiss increases speed. Kat stops, and pulls away.

"Dom"

I realise what I have just done. I try to step back, but she doesn't let me.

She breaths heavily, as do I.

"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me, I'll just go"

"Oh no you won't" Kat takes my arms and re warps them around herself.

"I thought.. "

"you thought wrong"

She pulls me up by the waist, smashing her mouth against my own, walking backwards towards the door.

My back slams against the door, as she reaches forward to the knot of my gown, not leaving my lips I feel my robe become undone. She slips her hand behind my waist and down to my bare hips. I bite her bottom lip in reaction to her touch. Her hand travels up toward my chest, as she shrinks down to take me in her mouth. My body twitched as she gently bit me, before moving to my left. I couldn't take it anymore, I pull her up and turn us around, I tear her robe off of her shoulders, and let it fall to the ground. I step back, taking in the beauty that was in front of me, I lean in and slow things down, I start kissing her neck slowly making my way down to her sex. Her breathing becomes short and deep, as I lick the skin before her center. The tease makes her grip and pull my hair. I try to look up, but she forces my head back down. I slowly start to please the space between her legs, hearing her moan after every lick. I could feel her body start to shudder, as she comes close. But a knock at the door makes me leave her wet skin seconds before.

"Shit" I whisper. I grab Kat's robe and then mine. We shuffle them on us, and I got to sit on the chair by the table. As Kat unlocks and answers the door.

"Hey Kat, do you know where" Mel of all people looks behind Kat and sees me. "Oh, there you are, we need you on set"

I make my way to the door, waiting for Mel to start walking away, then I stop and quickly give Kat a kiss on the cheek. She slaps my ass as I continue out the door.

~~~~

I couldn't keep the smile off of my face, as I enter my apartment, my mind was flooded with thoughts of Kat. My body ached at the thought of making her scream, making her need me as much I have been for the past, I don't even know how long.

Not wanting to wait to see her, I text her.

Dom- Wanna come over? I was thinking of getting pizza for dinner.

Waiting for her reply felt like an eternity.

Kat- I'll be there in 30.