7. Do You Trust Me

(I'm still processing this scene tbh)

Song: Ghost By Adaline

~~~

Walking on to set on Tuesday was absolutely nerve racking, I have never done a sex scene neither has Kat, but I knew it was going to okay because It was with her.

Surprisingly, I wasn't nervous that I would lose myself over her when we are shooting, because I know there was going to be heaps of men yelling at us and telling us where to put our arms and legs and where to kiss. Sucks all the excitement right out of it.

When the director said action as we stood on the set of the homesteads hallway, Kat took me by surprise, suddenly kissing me, I thought that the director would call cut soon but he never did, Kat started kissing down my neck onto my chest continuing downwards, and just before I felt myself reach for her hair.

"CUT! reset"

Why does he have to do that it was just getting good.

"Ok from here on out it's up to you two"

Kat stood in only her tank top without a bra, I could tell she was cold.

I was getting more and more nervous. And more and more turned on.

Kat could see I was uncomfortable, not knowing the real reason. I hope.

Kat left the set and started talking to the camera man, I could not make out what she was saying but she was pointing to the floor numerous times. The camera man nodded, and Kat returned next to me.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course, I do"

Kat looked back at the director and nodded her head.

"Action"

She continues to kiss me. She stopped next to my neck.

"Take off my shirt"

I do as I'm told, exposing her soft pale skin. Not leaving my lips Kat grabs my wrist and places my hand on her left breast, out of reaction I squeeze it. She softly groaned at my touch. The sound of the crew disappeared behind me as I feel her leave my touch. Vertigo sets in as Kat grabs her shirt to covering herself up.

"Are you feeling okay"

Struggling to get my words to form, I just nod. I lean against the wall to regain my breath.

The way she is taking control, is making me sweat.

"lose the bra and lay down" she instructs pointing to the ground.

Not losing contact with her eyes, I do as I'm told. She steps over me and throws her shirt to the side. My body intensely craved her touch, luckily, I didn't have to wait long.

She looks up as she places her arms to the side of my shoulders, asking the crew if they were ready. She looked down at me with those big beautiful brown eyes.

"okay are you ready? we can stop if you need to" She asks

"No, I'm okay" I say to her, trying not to sound overly excited.

She gives a final nod to the crew, and leans in towards me, my breathing stops, my eyes closed in anticipation of her lips on mine.

I struggle to keep up, as her hands travel down to my thigh raising it to be in line with her hip, she swiftly rolls us around, now she is below me. I run my Fingers softly against her skin, feeling every goose bump every curve. Wishing there were no one else in the room.

She looks me in the eyes, telling me it's my turn to take control. Don't mind if I do.

I instinctively kiss her, working my hands up to her chest, covering them as I arch my back backwards.

"Cut! that was great, reset for the stairs"

We were sadly told what to do every second for the staircase scene, except for the ass grab. I couldn't resist.

As they yelled cut, assistants came running in with gowns to cover us up for our walk back to the dressing rooms. I went to mine and Kat went to hers without saying a word.

I go and sit on the chair facing the mirror. Suddenly what we just did, where she just touched me, where I just touched her came flooding back, was that real? I close my eyes remembering how her lips tasted, the way her body fitted perfectly into mine. I craved it, I needed it. I needed it now.

A/N

Hope you guys like it so far. Don't forget to vote and comment! -V.V