22. Perfection

Song: Perfect By Ed Sheeran

Kat Pov

I sweep my arm across the table clearing it, before I lift her onto it. I strip her down, standing back to admire her.

"God, you're  stunning"

She always looks down shyly when anyone complements her, but I match her gaze bringing her back up to me.

"You are perfect in every single way"

Caressing my face, she pulls me closer.

"Says you" she whispers as she kisses along my jaw, slowly making her way to my lips. Wrapping my arms around her waist holding her even closer to me. Her hands travel down my chest, starting to unbutton my shirt. Our kisses stay slow and heavy, as our tongues intertwine. Undoing my pants, as Dom removes my bra.

Our movements were slow but full of intent. Wrapping her arms around my neck while her legs rest on my thighs, I glide my hands under her ass, swiftly lifting her off the table. I walk us towards her bedroom, kissing down my neck and down my chest as I ease her down to her feet. She continues down, spinning me around as she leaves a trail of wet kisses down my thigh, reaching my knee, she slowly makes her way back up.

Stopping where the fabric of my g string meets my lower back, she slips her fingers underneath it on either side of my hips, gliding it down. I turn making her lips in line with my sex. She leans in, but I pull her up by her chin.

I kiss her, softly. as I guide her hips backwards onto the bed. I straddle her thighs, leaning over her, she cups my breast as she takes them into her mouth sucking gently. My arms keep me up, as I grip the bed sheets either side of her. She lets go, laying back I lower my self to her lips, gently biting her bottom, as I trace my hand down her curves finally feeling her sex, swollen and wet.

It doesn't take much for her to reach her climax, digging her short nails into my shoulder as her legs quiver. I taste her on my fingers, licking them clean. I rest my head on her chest hearing her heartbeat become slower.

When she regains her breath, she pulls us upright. Grabbing my ass she pulls my sex closer to her. Taking my nipple into her mouth again, she starts to circle my center with her fingers. Her other arm reaches around my waist holding me securely against her as I arch my back, moaning. Moving faster, and faster she knows I am close. Feeling the pleasure radiate through my body as I release.

I hold her face in my hands; she flashes me her beautiful smile. I kiss her forehead before we fall sideways, entangled in each other's arms.

Dom Pov

Later in the night, Kat and I throw on our robes and pondered over what we were going to make for dinner, well not really dinner because it was almost midnight, but we were starving.

Looking in my freezer we decide to throw some pre chopped roast vegetables into the oven and some left over rice into the microwave.

While we wait for them to finish, I grab a couple of beers out of the fridge opening them before I hand her hers.

We take a sip, leaning against the kitchen counter. She pulls me closer to her, holding me by the waist.

"I love you so much "

"I love you to "

The week after Sunday was absolute chaos. We essentially broke the internet, well so I have been told by Varun. I always forget to go onto social media, and when I do it mainly to do with start the wave. So, I had no idea what was happening after kat posted it, and still don't but I haven't had the chance to talk to Kat about it because I have been filming a lot of late night shoots, sleeping in my trailer most nights, knowing I'll need to be on set early in anyway. Kat didn't have to many scenes to do this week, a few quick ones here and there. But we knew that next week we would have heaps of scenes together, to the point where Emily calls it 'WayHaught Week'.

I might be terrible at going on social media, but I at least saw all the lovely texts and emails from my friends and family. For years I suppressed my true sexuality, from everyone, pushing it further down as I got older. But it all changed when found out I was going to be playing a queer character, reading that script, I knew it was time, I knew I couldn't hold it down any longer. Meeting Kat for the first time not long after, I read the script it sent me into what can only be called a gay panic attack.

Instead of pushing down my sexuality, my feelings for Kat started to grew more and more, continuing to bottle them up as time went on. Surprisingly, I successfully forgot about my feelings for Kat for a long time, knowing she is with Ray and nothing I could do about it. Up until a month ago at the convention, that is.

Kat and I have only briefly talked about her journey through her sexuality, which by the way took me completely by surprise. I had no idea, she was going to come out, In fact I had no idea she had anything to come out of. But she did it so gracefully and calmly, making me wonder, for how long did she know she was Bi before coming out?

Kat texted me about coming to hers tonight, of course I said I will be there, but I didn't know when we where going to finish here on set. The time went by painfully slow as it reached 11pm, but I quickly grabbed my things out the trailer and headed to hers.