16. Tease

Song: Earned it By The Weekend

I bring her to her feet, taking her shirt by the collar, she automatically lifts her arms over her head. I lean in, letting my warm breath hit her skin, her eyes close as I keep my lips close, teasing her all the way down to her thighs. Slowly I inch her pants down to her ankle, while she removes her bra. Slipping my hands around to her ass, I dig my fingers into her soft skin making Her gasp. I stand, and take her hand, leading her to the bedroom.

Pushing her backwards till she falls, her eyes not leaving mine. I turn and place my hands on her knees, starting to dance on her lap, to the music from the living room. I could hear her forget to breath, as I bend down further.

"This is torture" she exhales

Her eyes fixated on my behind, I quickly turn around when I see her hands moving closer. Grabbing them I hold them above her head as she lays back. I trace kisses along her neck and chest. Biting down on the sensitive skin around her collar bone knowing it will leave a mark. Wanting to make her ache with pleasure and frustration, I leave her touch.

"Dominique!" she calls

Walking to the kitchen I grab some ice. Placing the cubes in the empty glass on the beside table, I tell her to lay on her stomach. I bite the ice cube between my teeth, letting the water drip onto her skin. I start to glide it from her neck to down her shoulders, zigzagging my way to the small of her back. The heat radiating from her skin melts the ice, making the water run to either side of her hips. Giving the excuse to lick her all the way back to her neck.

Flipping her underneath me, my cold mouth instantly goes to her nipples. Repeating my name over and over again, needing me to touch her sex. I give in, moving myself down her body. I lick her sex once then move to her thigh, I repeat this till her back arches in annoyance. I could feel my lingerie become wet, as she groans my name, needing me. Running my hand across her soaking wet entrance I move quickly, pumping one finger as fast as I could. She starts to moan and scream like I have heard before, but I needed her to reach her absolute max.

Entering my second finger, I slow things down. Circling her center with my tongue, sucking lightly on the throbbing nub. Kat was close, so close.

"Please, baby" She begs.

I speed my hand up again, leaving her taking in huge amounts of air. Her walls clinch, her body jolting with pleasure, she lets out a scream like I have never heard before just like I told her she would.

"HOLY FUCK!" She lets out, still shaking. She grabs onto my hair, pulling me towards her.

Breathing heavily, the look of absolute satisfaction falls on her face. Just what I wanted.

"Fuck the rules"

She grabs onto the straps that ran down the sides of my waist, throwing me underneath her. Slowly running her hands over every inch of my body, her teeth scraping against the curve of by tits.

"This is all yours, to do whatever you want to"

Instantly she flips me around placing her face in between my cheeks shaking them side to side. I laugh.

"Really? You can do anything, and thats what you choose"

She slaps me, hard. "Maybe if you didnt tease me so much, I might have chosen differently"

After undoing the clips on my back holding the fragile fabric in place, Kat let loose.

~~~

Waking to the sound of Kats phone ringing, I pull her in trying to stop her from answering.