18. Threatening Lies

Song: Love Lies By Khalid and Normani

"Let me know when you land, and when you get to your hotel and when....."

"Domi, I'll call you dont worry, I'll be fine" she kisses me on the forehead.

"I know, Its just Im going to miss you"

"Me too, ill be back before you know it and I will call you whenever I get the chance, I promise"

She walks to the gate, after placing one of her amazing kisses on my lips. I instantly miss her. I know that its only like 2 days but still, and I cant help it.

Exiting the elevator to the floor of me and Mels apartment, I nock on Mels door, she instantly knew something was off when she opened and saw my hanging shoulders.

"What going on? Come in, come in"

"Kat is on her way to Toronto for the weekend, to announce her and Rays divorce"

"well thats good, right?"

"Yes, but I wanted to go with her, and I dont trust Ray"

"yeah I have never trusted him either, but you know that Kat will be fine, I mean she handled him for what 3 years? Shell be okay, and you will be too its just a weekend"

"I know, I know" I sigh sitting on the bar stool by her kitchen.

Mel offers me something to drink, leading to us deciding that we are just going make some calzones for dinner.

Kat texted me letting me know that she had landed is on her way to the hotel, she said shell call me once she is settled in, calming me down a little.

Kat Prov
After letting Dom know that I have landed and that I was in the shuttle on the way to the hotel, I called my lawyer. He told me that the meeting will be 8am tomorrow ready for the live interview at 12 on E! News.

My emotions have been all over the place, all this shit with Ray and I know Dom wants to tell everyone, and I want too to but theres something holding me back that I havent told her yet.

I have been receiving texts from Ray, threatening me that if we ever tell people that we are together he will go to the media and tell them that I cheated on him with her and that I am a whore thats slept with half the cast, but thats the least of my worries. He wants to go after Dom, telling people that she manipulated me into being with her and she forced me into coming out as bisexual. I know realistically that he doesnt have the balls to do what he is threatening me with but Im not willing to take any chances, not when it concerns Dom. I know I should not be but Im scared of him. And I havent told Dom, because Im scared it will hurt her and I'm scared that she will re-think our relationship and leave me. But keeping this from her has been slowly killing me, I hate lying to her, I hate not being open with her, she is the love of my life, but I have to protect her and I wont risk loosing her.

On the phone

"Hey baby" I say as I get ready to get into bed.

"Hey, Love"

"how has your night been?"

"Good, besides the fact that Im going to bed alone"

"I know baby, I wish i was there with you, this sucks, but I will be home soon"

"Well you better cause I dont know how long I can go without you"

"Oh how I love you, Dominique"

"I love you too"

We lay in silence for a minute before Dom asks me about tomorrow.

"The meeting will be at 8 in the morning, and it will be me and him with our lawyers and publicists and someone from E! I think"I reply