21. It's official

Song: Don't worry be happy By Bob Marley 

~~~

Kat cried after I surprised her with Bernie, happy tears of course. It warmed my heart seeing so happy. After everything that was happening, Bernie was just the thing she needed. Thanks Bridget.

Our flight back to Calgary was scheduled to leave in around 4 hours, even though we had some time to kill, staying at home just felt right.

Our phones have been going crazy since the interview, not really having the time or the want to deal with it we ignored it up until now.

"I'm going to have to make a video explain all of this aren't I? " she says after scrolling through her phone.

"yeah you probably will have to" I sit next to Bernie and kat on the couch.

"what the hell am I going to say?" she asks panicky

"Um, maybe don't do a video maybe just write something short, just to settle everyone"

"Yeah I think that would probably be better aye. But are you ready for everyone to know?"

"Well, are you? "

"I think its time for people to know how happy I am that your in my life"

~~~

Kat's Message

Hello Everyone,

Firstly, I would like to Thank everyone for all the kind messages and checking in if I'm okay, I really appreciate it. Thank you.

I'm not about spreading lies and causing drama. What I am about is honesty and trust. I want to be able to be honest and truthful with everyone through this message.

Like you may have concluded, the interview on Saturday on E! did not go as agreed. Prior to the interview it was agreed to what we were going to address and how we were going to go about addressing them. This agreement was broken, by a series of lies told by Ray. These took me completely off guard and I apologize for not addressing them in that instant.

The statements that were said, accused me of cheating and having sexual relations with others and in particularly with Dominique Provost- Chalky during our marriage that was officially finalised 3 weeks ago.

During my marriage and relationship with Ray, I did not have any sexual relations with anyone, including Dom.

For all my supporters and followers, please do not issue any hate towards Ray, although our relationship was unhealthy and toxic, no one deserves to be bullied.

For some good news.

Although my divorce is still very fresh, I have found love.

My life has been a incredible journey, and the past 5 years have been so many things. Exhilarating, at times tortures, but most of all eye opening. I am incredibly thankful for all the people and opportunities that have come across my life. Especially Dom.

Dominique came into my life, at a time where i needed her most. Working along side her as been an absolute honor. She has taught me to be strong, to be free and most of all she has taught me that being myself is nothing to be ashamed of. So, I am not ashamed to say that Dom has my heart completely. After my divorce, we both realized that we couldn't keep our feelings a secret from each other anymore.

We know that it's very new and still very early in our relationship to be announcing that we are together, but the circumstances surrounding this weekend left me with no choice. But I am very happy that I could finally share my newly found happiness and my truth with you all today.