12. Shivering

Song: Closer by Tegan and Sara ❤️

Today was Friday, and for once throughout this whole week Me and Kat had our breaks at the same time. I patiently wait for the clock to strike 1 , as I fix my hair and pull my clothes into all the right spots, I was still in Waverly's clothes so I threw on a puffer jacket to help with the cold.

I enter Kats trailer, peeking my head around the entrance.

"Hey Beautiful" I say I close the door behind me.

She walks forwards grabbing me by the chin kissing me ever so softly yet with much intent.

"Do you want something to drink?" she asks while I make my way over to the little booth table.

"Um, a hot cup of tea would be lovely right about now" I reply while I shiver.

"Oh, god you look like you're freezing, I wish they would get you a warmer wardrobe"

"Mmm..... Do you really? "

"Well yes and no, I don't want you to be cold, but you also look so damn good"

"That's what I thought"

She places the steaming hot cup of tea in front of me as she takes her seat, wrapping her arm around my neck resting her hand just below my arm. I snuggle into the side of her chest, trying to warm up. Kissing the top of my head, while i take some sips of my delicious tea feeling it warm me up from the inside out. But yet my teeth started to chatter.

"Let's get you warmed up"

She stands, pulling off her jacket. My eyes widen in what I thought she had in mind. She puts out her hand for me to hold on to as she pulls me out of my seat, unzipping my jacket and placing it on the table. Then taking off my shirt quickly followed by hers, leaving us standing in our pants and nothing but our bras.

"Go and sit on the couch" she points to the small cramped seat in the corner of the trailer, it was a little too small, but if that's where she wants me then I guess it will do.

She quickly goes to the opposite side of the trailer and grabs a blanket form one of the overhead cupboards. Throwing it over me as I lay back, into the couch. She climbs in next to me, holding me tightly. Her legs reached over the armrest and onto the counter behind it, while I fit perfectly.

I could feel the shivering start to disappear as her naked skin stayed close to mine.

"Not what you had in mind, now was it?" she asks while I rested in her neck.

"No but it is just what I needed"

We lay in each other's naked embrace for what felt like hours but was really a couple of minutes. Just as I started to almost drift off, a loud knock on the trailer door makes us both sit up straight.

"Who is it?" Kat quickly asked

"It's Mel, Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Um yeah sure just give me a minute" Kat screams.

We quickly get up, frantically getting my shirt and jacket while Kat throws hers on. Kat motions to the coat cabinet, I nod and squeeze my way in to it. I could hear Kat take in a big breath before she opened to the door.

"Hey, come in, come in I hear Kat says to Mel. I track their footsteps to the table. "To what do I owe this pleasant surprise?" She's so sweet.

"Well I want to talk to you about Dom" My heart drops, what about me?

"Dom?"

"Yeah.. I Need you to promise me that you won't tell her that I am telling you this"

"You're really scaring me now" Kat Says, Scaring me too!

A/n

Sorry this one Is a bit short. Hope everyone is enjoying the story, let me know your thoughts in the comments, and don't forget to vote! -V.V xx