6. To Calgary

Song- Common by Robyn Dell 'Unto.

~~~

On Sunday morning I woke to the smell of breakfast cooking and the sound of soft music playing. I open my door to find pants less Kat dancing in the kitchen as she is cooking with only an over-sized T and some underwear. I lean against my door frame as I stare at utter perfection, her body swaying from side to side to the beat of the song Common by Robyn Dell 'Unto. The simple movement of her body makes me lose control. I walk up behind her and slip my arms around her waist, she jumped at my touch

"Jesus, Domi you scared me!"

"sorry, you just looked like you were having too much fun for me to spoil it"

"you'll never spoil my fun" She then wraps her arms around my waist and holds me while we dance and sing to the upbeat music. She Slightly lifted me off the ground due to the extreme height difference. The music stopped and my whole body screamed to have it back, I wanted this, I wanted her, I needed her in my kitchen every day in her underwear, being her silly self.

I sat behind the kitchen island and watched her as she continues to sway her bare hips. My eyes follow every curve of her body, her head turns to look at me as mine stay focused on her hips.

"Take a picture it will last longer" she says with a wink before turning back.

I widen my eyes and look away. Great. She caught me staring at her ass, nice one Dominique, you couldn't help yourself now could you.

Breakfast was good, thanks to Kat, again. Luckily, me and Kat packed our bags for Calgary last night so after breakfast we changed and then headed to the airport.

The 4-hour flight went quite quickly, thanks to a good book and great conversations with Kat, mainly just about us being exited for heading back and working again.

When we arrived in Calgary, we took the transport to the set, to have lunch with the cast and crew.

"I'm kind of nervous to start working again, after such a long time" Kate turns and tells me.

"Yeah me too but I'm exited because I have really missed it" I grab her hand as we sit in silence for the rest of the drive.

Walking into the Café for lunch, I was nervous because nobody knows Kat has been staying with me, but it wasn't anybody that I cared about, it was Mel. I could feel her concerned mamma eyes pierce right through me before I even entered the room.

Luckily Kat broke the ice.

"hello, hello, hello everyone" she waves her hand up high so the people at the end of the table could see her.

"Hi everyone" I say not so enthusiastically as Kat.

Kat pulled out a free chair next to Mel and gestured for me to sit down.

"aw thanks Hun" I pass her and take my seat.

She bent over my shoulder and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blush, and softly chuckle. She throws me a smile and takes her seat across from me, next to Varun.

I turn to give Mel a hug.

She gives me the look. All I could do was shrug my shoulders and look away.

We ordered our drinks and food and continued chatting and catching up. Tim turned and asked Kat about how her week has been. She instantly turned to me as if to ask if it was okay if they knew she stayed with me. I wink at her, being perfectly fine with it.

"Um I have been good, but I need to tell you all something" the whole cast turned to look at Kat. "Um me and Ray are no longer together, and before everyone pity's me, I've actually been doing very well, it was definitely for best, but I'm very thankful that Dom let me stay at hers for this last week, so thank you Dom, it meant a lot" she starts to tear up as do I and I reach for her hand and squeeze it, letting her know that I would do it again in a heartbeat for her.