3. Lunch Date

Walking into the room I was nervous because I knew what was about to happen, the infamous recap video of wayhaught for the season. How the hell am I gonna act calm through it? Not to mention the large number of cameras that will be on us. Kat grabs my hand and walks me to the tv screen, by the projector. The video starts with the scene at shortys, where Waverly and Nicole met, Kat wraps her arm around my waist, I grip her hand and intertwine our fingers. I took every ounce of me to stop myself from kissing her right there and then. The scene in Nedlys office appeared, oh man this is not helping. And watching me kissing is always weird but watching her is like candy to my eyes. When the video ended Kat wrapped me in her arms for a hug, and she whispers in my ear.

"That was hot"

I felt my body quiver, how did she know that would melt me, literally. Or did she? it seems like a Kat thing to say and yeah it was hot. But whispering it into my ear? I simply froze trying to process.

"Are you okay Domi?" Kat obviously noticed that my face went ghost pale. I nod my head and rip myself back to reality trying to suppress the small tingling sensation that was happening underneath my jeans.

She quickly heads to off to the side to go on her phone before we go on stage yet again, for the last time this this weekend. I love seeing everyone and seeing how much people love the show but to be completely honest I get tired and hungry on stage, to the point where I sometimes bring snacks, not this time though because I knew it wasn't going to be that long.

~~~

Well the panel was only an hour and a half, not to bad. But every bit of it was tortures, Kat kept touching my thigh repeatedly, and flashing me her beautiful smile constantly. Ugh I can't figure out what any of this means! I mean, what I do know for sure is that I need to stop it as soon as I can.
~~~
Kat again stayed behind to do some more autographs and things, while I head off to a late lunch with Mel.

We decided on a cute restaurant around the block from the hotel. I found a table with a good view of the street and waited for Mel.

Mel is ironically like a sister to me, I feel like she understands me and listens to me. She has always been there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on or even when i get a little over excited about things, she always reminds me that she's there for me if I need it, which is one of the reasons why I love her so much.

When Mel arrived, we hugged and took our seats. She seemed a little worried, so I asked her about it.

"Are you okay Mel? you seem a little off" I ask concerned for her.

"Actually, I was going to ask you the same question Dom"

"what are you on about?" I ask confused

"Um well a little birdy told me that you seemed a little weird this morning and before the panel"

"Kat" I sighed

Oh no, Kat knows something is up. The sound of her name makes me stiffen up, and I re- adjust my position on my chair to hide how uncomfortable I am, but I knew Mel would notice.

We get side-tracked by the waiter, which seems to be today's theme. After he left, Mel suddenly asks.

"So what's really been going on?" She asks before taking a massive bite of her salad.

"Nothing!.. Well" I stop to think whether I should tell her about what happened last night. I trust her and god only knows, but maybe she can help me with this mess.

So here goes nothing.