1

Y/N is just another girl. A first year University student who is figuring out her life. She lives in a small apartment off campus with her best friend who is one grade above her, Huang Renjun.

"Rise and shine loser." Renjun yells, while lifting the blanket off of Y/N.

I blink a few times and glance around my room, the light from outside slowly peaking in through the curtains.

I turn to look at the boxes piled up in a corner. We had just moved in last week so there's still a lot more we need to unpack.

My eyes then drift upwards to meet with Renjun's.

"If you're going to be in my in the morning, at least brush your teeth first." I say, pushing past my friend and dragging my feet towards the bathroom.

Today marks the first day of school and I couldn't be any more spiritless.

He rolls his eyes at my comment and heads into the kitchen to finish making breakfast.

Renjun and I are best friends due to our similar sarcastic yet intelligent personalities. We're both also very dull, and dead inside.

"Don't forget, the second we get let out of school, you need to start looking for a job!" Renjun shouts. It was less of a reminder and more of a demand. "I'm not going to be the only one paying this rent."

"Alright, whatever... " I reply a bit disoriented because of the toothpaste in my mouth.

"Don't forget, the second we get let out of school, you need to start looking for a job!" Renjun shouts. It was less of a reminder, more of a demand. "I'm not going to be the only one paying this rent."

"Alright, whatever... " I reply a bit disoriented due to the toothpaste in my mouth.

We eat breakfast, finish getting ready, and make our way towards campus.

College, here I come.