21

"So, where can I put my coffee maker?" Jaemin ask, placing down the huge box in his hands.

"Get that disgusting thing out of my house." I say. We both laugh and Jaemin continues to unpack.

"I'm sorry that you have to do all of this because of me." I sigh.

"It's alright, I know you'd do the same for me." Jaemin reassures, giving me a kind smile.

I nod, knowing I totally would, but Jeno and Jaemin would never fight. Right?

Jaemin takes out the last thing from his box. He didn't have much since he lived in such a small dorm, but he did have a big suitcase labeled 'bedroom' on it.

"Uh, you can just put that stuff in Renjun's room."

"Aww, are you sure? I was hoping to put it in yours." Jaemin winks. I start fidgeting with my hair and avoid any eye contact.

How does he always know how to make me so nervous.

"I'm just kidding, maybe... " Jaemin ends, walking into Renjun's room.

Once he's done, he sits down beside me on the couch.

"Welp, seeing as we're going to be living together for quite a bit, maybe we should get to know each other better." Jaemin says, scooting closer to me.

I move so that we aren't too close and turn my body to face Jaemin.

"Well, I guess now is a good a time as ever." I shrug, Jaemin nodding his head.

"I want to know why you were so warm yet cold when we first met." Jaemin tells me. I take a deep breath and begin.

"When we first met I was just getting out of a relationship. My ex was very flirty before we started dating, so I guess you can say I have a type." I laugh then I continue. 

"I assumed that when he had asked me out he would stop flirting. Boy was I wrong. All he would ever do was flirt with other girls in front of me, behind my back, and lie about doing it. The day I planned to end our relationship he dumped me and started seeing another girl within an hour. When me and you first met I really liked you and thought you were sweet, which you are, but when you started flirting it really shied me away.

"Wow... I had no idea." Jaemin says in a sad tone.

"It's alright, there's no way you could've known. And although your flirting can be a bit much at times, it never fails to make me smile."

"Y/N." He announces, his serious tone catching me off guard.

"Yes?" I question. I face him and he looks directly into my eyes.

"If we were together, I swear I would never hurt you or flirt with another girl."