8

*cough* Huang Renjun college boyfriend material *cough*

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and stretch my limbs through the messy sheets covering my bed.

I have to force myself up once more to get ready for school.

"Come on Y/N, we're going to be late!" Renjun yells from the hallway.

"I thought you slept over at you're boyfriends dorm!" I yell back.

"You're just jealous because I could probably get a boyfriend before you!" Renjun shouts. "Now drag your lazy, ugly, Jaemin loving butt out of bed!"

Too tired to argue back, and feeling a bit defeated, I get out of bed, get ready, and enter the kitchen to join Renjun.

"By the way, I don't like Jaemin." I say, snatching some food off of his plate.

"Well I don't like you assuming my sexuality." Renjun jokes, booping my nose.

"Everyone's a little gay." I notion.

Me and Renjun make our way out of the small apartment and start walking towards the school.

"Why did we choose to live off campus." Renjun whines loud enough for me to hear over the busy road.

"Because I just couldn't live without my sweet Injunie." I say adding a cute voice towards the end.

"I'd rather live with some frat boy and not have to walk 15 minutes." Renjun states.

"Ouch," I say putting a hand over my heart. "I'd choose you over a party girl any day."

We continue our walk in silence until we reach the building.

"Meet you at lunch?"

"See you then." I reply walking away.

I enter lecture hall and sit down, awaiting another long hour of useless information.

I glance around the room. Small windows letting light shine through as it reflects off inanimate objects. Students chattering, enjoying one anothers presences. The young teacher anxiously shuffling through cards, trying to make a good impression. Just another normal yet beautiful day.

Lunch break comes around and I wait at the schools entrance for Renjun to make his way out. We decided to eat off campus today.

A shadow blocks the sun from beaming down on me, I look up to make eye contact with Lee Donghyuck.

"Oh, hey Hyuck." I greet, a bit awkwardly due to our relationship being merely more than acquaintances.

"Hey, we're just waiting on Renjun right." He ask.

"We?" I respond, hints of confusion in my voice.

"Yeah, Renjun invited me to eat with you two. That's okay right?"

"I guess... I just wish he would have told me first." I shrug, mumbling the last part.

"Great! Because I may have also invite my friends Mark and Jeno!" Hyuck exclaims.

"Oh... great." I drag out the word 'great'.

Renjun comes out with an unfamiliar boy who introduces himself as Mark.

We all begin to walk towards the restaurant we planned to eat at.

After sitting for a good 5 minutes, two more boys enter the restaurant and approach our table. The first boy is Jeno. He's here because apparently he is friends with both Mark and Donghyuck.

Following right behind him is someone I didn't plan on seeing today.

I'm off work, so seeing him was kinda surprising.

It's pleasant though.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually really happy to see Jae-

"Y/N, are you sitting on sugar? CUZ THAT'S ONE SWEET AS-"

I take it back.