19

We finally enter the boys dorm room.

"Ha! The room is this small AND you have to share it? Me and Y/N could never." Renjun says lifting his hand up, as if asking for a high five. I slowly put his hand back down.

"Are you sure 8 people can fit on that couch?" I ask glancing around the small room.

The room was set up with two bunk beds. Under one was a 3 cushion couch facing the other bed. It has a mini fridge and a few other small gadgets right next to it. Under the other bed is a desk and a computer. Next to it a dresser covered in random items.

"Let's slip into something more comfortable and then start the movie." Mark announces.

All the boys begin to take off there shirts.

"Woah, hey, I-I'm still here!"I yell and stutter out.

Renjun walks up to me, places his hands on my shoulders, and spins me around so that I'm facing the wall.

"No peeking." He chuckles.

"After what happened with you changing the other day? Yeah, no thanks."

The boys finish putting on their clothes, some of them in hoodies and others in onesies.

"You guys are so cute!" I chirp, softly punching Jeno's arm.

"Okay, now it's your turn. Boys turn around, and no peeking!" Renjun demands, emphasizing the last part.

I quickly change my clothes, a bit scared one of the boys might see me.

As I'm almost done putting on my night shirt, out of the corner of my eye I see Haechan slowly turning his head.

Before I could say anything Jaemin hits the back of his head so hard, his face goes flying into the couch in front of him, opposite of where I was changing.

"Alright, you can look now!" I giggle.

They all turn around and Jaemin looks me up and down.

"Cute." He says. I roll my eyes and smile.

We all squish ourselves onto the small couch, some of us even sitting on the floor. Jeno finds a movie and plays it from his computer.

"Anyone thirsty?" Jaemin ask, pulling out some (age appropriate beverages) from the mini fridge.

"Isn't it a little too late for drinks?" I point out. "We'll need to start heading home soon."

"Lighten up Y/N." Renjun brushes it off.

Something about the way he said it didn't sit right with me, but I cave in and drink anyway.

After a couple drinks everyone was pretty out of it.

Mark kept crying, Haechan kept screaming, and Jeno kept telling everyone to calm down, scared that we might get caught and kicked out.

Renjun was dead asleep on Jeno's bed, all of us surprised that he didn't wake up from the screaming.

Jaemin stood on the couch and choreographed a sexy dance to the song 'Baby Shark'. He ended up banging his head on the bed above. I made him sit down and held a cold (age appropriate beverage) against where he hit his head, taking a drink from the bottle every now and then.

"Nana~" I slur, my words sounding weird.

"Yes princess?" He responds clearly. After bumping his head, he drunk a couple cups of water and became the most sober out of all of us.

"I, I get home must. School. yester-morrow." I try to say.

"Shh, you're drunk. Rest and you'll be fine." Jaemin replies.

I sigh, giving up on trying to explain how we have to get ready for school tomorrow. I lay my head on Jaemin's shoulder and drift off to sleep.

The next morning~

"Ugh, my head hurts." Donghyuck whines, the sound of his voice waking me up.

I glance around the room to see Jeno and Renjun cuddling on Jeno's bed, Markhyuck cuddling on the floor, and me and Jaemin asleep on the couch. Unlike the others we weren't cuddling, my head was just merely on his shoulder and his head was on top of mine.

"What, what time is it?" This came from Jeno.

Renjun climbs down the bunkbed and picks up his phone off the floor.

"10:30 a.m." He gets out. Everyone pauses.

"WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"