"WOO!" Hyuck yells, slightly opening and then kicking down door of me and Renjun's apartment.

"What the-" Renjun starts. "How the heck did you get in here?"

Mark walks in behind Hyuck with a very tired expression on his face.

"He found out your house code after looking through Renjun's phone." Mark explains in a monotone voice.

"WHEN DID YOU GET MY PHONE!" Renjun yells frantically looking around for the device. "AND HOW DID YOU GUESS MY PASSWORD?"

"Your password is 'Made in China', who wouldn't guess that?" I ask, looking at Renjun. "Now, can you guys shut up! Ugh, I wish I was with Jaemin right now." I say rubbing my temples.

"Oh!  JAEMIN this, JAEMIN that, we get it Jaemin's so much better than us!" Renjun yells.

"You start dating ONE GUY and forget about all of us!" Hyuck yells.

"How could I forget you when you're breaking into my apartment!" I shout, questioning Hyuck.

We all argue, yelling at the top of our lungs until Mark chimes in.

"ALL OF YOU BE QUIET! It's too early for this mess." Mark snaps, making us stop for a second.

"None of this would've happened if Haechan didn't break in... " Renjun mumbles.

"Oh, I know YOU DID NOT!" Haechan starts up again. "YOU-"

"Wait guys!" I shout in excitement, contrary to my previous tone. "It's the last day of school!"

"Yeah, I know, that's why I wooed." Hyuck states in a much calmer tone.

"Well you didn't have to break in." Renjun reiterates.

Hyuck was about to yell again but Mark covers his mouth.

"Let's go celebrate our last day!" Mark cheers, dragging Hyuck out of the apartment.

We get to school, walk through a normal day schedule. When it's over, Markhyuck packs up their dorm-room for the summer, we say goodbye to our friends and teachers for the summer, and Donghyuck cries because we have to comeback next year.

We leave campus and make our way to the local coffee shop.

Jeno and Jaemin had told us to meet them there because their school ends earlier than ours.

We find them and order something before sitting down.

"Congratulations on moving up a grade!" Jaemin exclaims, giving me a big hug.

"Summer time! I can't wait to party!" Donghyuck cheers.

"I just want to relax." Jeno says.

"Well me and Jaemin went to this very nice beach the other day and I saw a beach house. Maybe we could go there for a week our two?" I shrug.

"Both party and relaxation. I'm down." Mark agrees.

"Uh... I love you guys but I don't know how I feel staying in a house with 4 boys and my girlfriend..." Jaemin objects.

"A beach house and a chance to annoy Jaemin, lets do it!" Hyuck shouts.

"I'm not paying." Renjun mutters while looking down at his phone.

"I'll bring the snacks." Jeno states.

"Everyone has said yes except you, come on Jaemin, please!" I beg, giving him puppy eyes.

"I don't know... " Jaemin hesitates, scratching the back of his head. I quickly peck his lips, making him change his mind. "Let's do it!"

Everyone cheers.

Looks like we're going to the beach.