27

I woke up this morning feeling happy and energetic.

I had no idea why, I just was.

I jump out of bed and skip towards the kitchen to talk to Renjun.

"Good morning Renjun!" I exclaim, giving him a big hug.

"You seem chipper today." Renjun responds, prying me off of him.

"Today just feels like a good day." I admit.

"Well maybe something good will happen today." He shrugs.

I sit down and he hands me a plate of food when I get a text message.

One message from Nana <3:

Good morning beautiful, meet me at the store at 12:30 p.m.

I send a responds agreeing to meet, and quickly finish my breakfast.

"He wants to meet at the grocery store... what should I wear?" I ask Renjun while searching through my closet. He is sitting on my bed with his legs crossed, drinking a cup of tea.

"Uh, something cute, but not something that looks like you're trying too hard." Renjun replies.

"But I am trying too hard." I whine.

Renjun gets up and starts sifting through my clothes, taking off hangers and holding the shirts up to my torso to see if they would look good.

"What about this?" He ask, taking out a plain white shirt and a yellow skirt covered in white polka-dots.

"No, too bright." I say.

"How about this?" He holds up a sweatshirt covered in glitter with some black shorts.

"Nah, too flashy!"

"Well, I give up." Renjun sighs, leaving my room.

"Wait! Babe comeback!" I shout running out of the room, chasing after him.

I eventually decide on something and ask Renjun to drop me off.

"Good luck babe!" Renjun yells as I leave the car.

"Thanks, see you soon!" I yell back, giving him a small finger heart.

I enter the store to see Jaemin standing behind the counter.

"Hey princess." Jaemin speaks. He was wearing a white button-up and black dress pants and shoes.

"You look fancy."

"You look beautiful, as always."

We both stare at each other for a bit, and then Jaemin resumes talking.

"Do you know why I asked you to come here?" I shake my head no. "It's because this is the place where I first knew.

I wait for him to continue, but he doesn't.

"First knew what?" I ask. Jaemin runs up to me and grabs my hand, pulling me out of the store with him.

We run together hand and hand until Jaemin finally finds the area he was looking for.

He leads us to a path of sakura or cherry blossom trees.

"When I first knew that I like- no." He pauses for a second. "I love you Y/N."

I stare at him in shock.

He really does love me.

"I love you too Jaemin."

"You do? You do!" Jaemin yells in excitement. He picks me up by my waist and spins me around.

The wind blows and the pink leaves from the sakuras begin flying past us.

Jaemin slowly lowers me to the ground, his hands remaining on my waist and mine on his shoulders.

He leans in close, like really close, like so close I can feel his breath graze my skin close.

He smiles before leaning back, staring at me for a few seconds. His eyes flash from mine, down to my lips. He looks back up and mumbles, "Can I?"

I nod and he pulls me in.

Our lips connect making my heart beat out of my chest. I slowly peek one eye open to make sure that I'm not dreaming, only for Jaemin to deepen the kiss. More need can be felt in the way his lips touch mine.

We break the kiss but continue to hold each other.

"I love you so much Y/N." He says, staring into my eyes once more.

"I love you too, Nana."

Before I know it, he pulls me in for another.