12

Jaemin stayed true to his word and didn't work during the afternoon for an entire week. I did see him a few times on my way to school though, which means he is really on morning shift.

I really miss him. I just feel so bad and don't know what to do.

As I roam the halls waiting for my next lecture, I crash into someone.

I guess I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't see where I was going.

"Oh sorry." A voice emits.

I look up to see Mark holding a book in one hand and the other is held out towards me.

I reluctantly grab his hand and he pulls me up.

"You alright?" He ask.

"Yeah... dead inside, but alright." I say in small voice.

"Aw, don't talk like that." Mark says with a bright smile. He seems so energetic. It reminds me of Jaemin...

No. Stop thinking about him.

"Uh, Y/N you sure you're okay? You keep blanking out."

"Yeah I'm, well actually, how much time do you have until your next class?"

"20 minutes, why?"

"Do you think you can go to the grocery store real quick and tell Jaemin to be at the coffee shop at 6 p.m. (18:00)? But don't tell him I sent you!"

"Uh, I guess. But why?"

"Because I need to make things right." I say, fueled on ambition. 

 I get to the coffee shop 10 minutes early.

I'm nervous, but I really need to talk to him again.

When I walk in the shop, I see a little table with a note on it.

I notice my initials on it so I pick it up and read it.

It read, I know this is you Y/N. I'm sorry for leaving you but, I need my space - Nana

I'm upset and kinda confused. Why would he come all this way just to leave a note.

Why won't he just hear me out?

I know I broke his heart but- I guess there's no excuse.

I sigh, crumble the note, and rush out the shop.