9

Jaemin P.O.V.

Hi! I'm Na Jaemin. I'm a 20 year old, second year college student and I have a giant, bulging, thick... crush on Y/N.

My life is pretty normal. I work at a little grocery store on downtown N-City, and I go to a nice university where I major in photography. The only problem is, I go to a different school from mostly all my high school friends and the one and only, beautiful, Choi Y/N.

I didn't have class today so I just went to work.

I love working at a grocery store! I love it because I get to meet so many new people, get to work with my best friend Jeno, and this store has a great coffee mix.

Today at the store I restocked shelves, charmed a few customers, and looked through Y/N's Instagram.

"AYE JAEMIN!" Jeno yells from across the store gaining my attention.

"WHAT'S UP?" I respond, yelling equally as loud.

"DO YOU WANNA GET LUNCH WITH OUR FRIENDS? HYUCK JUST INVITED ME!" Jeno screams, not sounding any quieter.

"NAH, I'LL JUST HAVE COFFEE FOR LUNCH!" I shout back, the yelling becoming more of a competition on who can be louder.

"MARK WILL BE THERE!" Jeno adds.

"I'LL MEET HIM LATER!" I reply.

"Y/N WILL BE THERE!" Jeno ends. I pause for a second to think. With that statement, he had coursed me into joining him and the others for lunch.

Me and Jeno quickly speak with Manager Doyoung and begin our walk down the street towards the restaurant.

"So, what pick up line should I use this time?" I ask Jeno in the midst of our walk.

"I don't know, google it. Just don't say anything gross." Jeno replies.

I shrug it off and take out my phone. I begin to take pictures of everything we walk past, I even get a few good shots of myself and Jeno.

We get closer to the restaurant and I once again try to come up with a pick up line for Y/N.

I can't think of one and Jeno is just about to touch the door handle.

I'll just yell the first thing that comes to mind.

"Y/N, are you sitting on sugar? CUZ THAT'S ONE SWEET AS-" Before I could finish my sentence Jeno quickly covers my mouth and drags me towards the table.

"Uh, hey Y/N." I say, sitting across from her.

"Yeah no, after that line, I suggest we don't talk today."

"Understandable." I quickly let out, looking down with a pout.