23

Jaemin and I drive up to Chenle's house. We knew Jisung was staying over and we wanted to give him his plush.

I send him a message and the two boys come outside to greet us from Jaemin's car. 

"Here you go Sungie." I say, handing him his plush.

"Thank you so much noona!" Jisung beams.

"And here you go Lele." I smile, giving him a toy basketball me and Jaemin also happened to pick up.

"Thanks!"

Jaemin and I wave our final goodbyes and he starts the car.

Throughout the entire ride the two of us jam out to every song that plays on the radio.

As a turn comes up, Jaemin puts one arm behind the head of my chair and uses the other to turn the wheel.

Why is something as small as driving with one hand so attractive?

We then reach a stop light and Jaemin slams on the breaks, placing an arm across me to protect me from leaning too far forward.

"You okay?" He ask as we come to a full stop.

"Uh y-yeah, all good." I respond, looking down to hide my flustered state.

We finally arrive back at the apartment, spotting a familiar looking car as we park out front.

"Hey, that's Renjun's car!" I gasp.

"Wait really?" Jaemin ask, scanning it up and down. "Weird... "

We walk up to my apartment and open the door to see none other than Renjun and Jeno sitting on the couch.

"Uh... hey." Renjun says with an awkward wave.

"Hey... " I reply, rubbing my arm.

"HELLO!" Jaemin exclaims.

"HEY NANA!" Jeno yells. They quickly run to give each other a big hug.

"Y/N, can we talk." Renjun ask, fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah... I think we should."

We go to his room, leaving the door slightly ajar. He sits down on his bed and looks up at me. He was about to speak but stops and looks towards the ground, nervously swinging his feet.

"So... my room smells like coffee. Must, must have been Jaemin, huh?" He gets out.

"I missed you too you dork." I giggle, leaping forward to tackle Renjun.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said any of the things I've recently said to you." Renjun apologizes.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have called you a jerk," I sit up and smile. "Even though you were."

"Yeah, I kinda deserve that." He sighs, making us both laugh.

Just as we finish our conversation, we hear a crack coming from the door.

"Uh... that's one way to make up." Jeno speaks, standing in the doorway and looking at me and Renjun.

I realize that I was still somewhat on top of him and quickly get up.

"It's fine, we do stuff like this all the time." Renjun shrugs.

"That doesn't sound weird at all... " Jaemin blurts, joining in the conversation.

"I've always wondered how you two just live together so casually." Jeno admits.

"Boys and girls can just be friends." Renjun says and I nod in agreement. "I've known her for over half my life. If we were ever going to date, it would've happened already."

"Funny story actually, I used to have a GIANT crush on Renjun like, 10 years ago. I quickly got over it though."

"Dang, why emphasize the quickly?" Renjun jokes, pretending to be offended. "I used to like you too, but then you started dating that douche bag of a flirt. After that, I started seeing you as a sister and wanting to protect you."

"Aww, that's so cute. I want a friendship like that." Jeno swoons.

"And I want more." Jaemin speaks with a smirk.