25

"We're locked in."

"No, nonono no no!" I panic.

"What's happening?" Jaemin ask. I almost forgot he was on the phone.

"We're all going to die!" Hyuck dramatically screams. "First the lights, then the librarian, now the door!"

"Come on, there has to be a reasonable explanation for this." Mark puts out.

"Yeah, aliens are here to abduct us." Renjun speaks.

"No! I'm to beautiful to be abducted!" Hyuck screams.

"No one is getting abducted! The school is closed, that's why the librarian left and turned the lights off. Now we're locked from the outside in." Mark explains.

He then takes my phone and speaks to Jaemin. I hug onto Renjun, still scared from the current situation.

"Jaemin, can you come to the school and let us out?" Mark ask.

"I'm on my way!" Jaemin yells and hangs up the phone.

We all return to the table except for Mark who is looking for the light switch.

"Why do these doors lock the inside?" Donghyuck ask.

"For idiots like you who stay in the library past hours." Renjun rebuttals.

"Idiots like me? You're here too!" Hyuck yells. Renjun and I laugh as Mark finally turns on the lights.

"Well, we are going to be here for awhile. Who wants to play a game?" Mark ask.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Hey Jeno, we have to break into Y/N's school and save everyone from a haunted library." I calmly speak.

Jeno gives Jaemin a confused look, but then shrugs. "Okay."

They begin their walk towards the school.

"Man, I like Y/N so much." Jaemin smiles, looking at Jeno for a reaction only to catch him rolling his eyes. "Um... why are you doing that thing with your eyes?"

"I'm just sick of you constantly talking about Y/N! You like her, we get it, just stop!" Jeno snaps. Jaemin's pace comes to a stop as he slowly grasp the situation. "Not all of us can get girls like you." Jeno mumbles.

"Jeno?" Jaemin ask. Jeno stops walking and turns around. "Do you like Y/N?"

"Yes, okay!" And with this statement, Jaemin's heart breaks a little. He really likes Y/N but Jeno is his best friend.

"You- you should go for it." Jaemin says, not able to look Jeno in the eyes.

"Really?" Jeno ask, beginning to get excited.

"Yeah, you should do it after we save everyone." Jaemin wanted nothing more than for his friends to be happy. Even if it meant he wasn't.

Jeno cheers and skips the rest of the way to the school, Jaemin sadly dragging his feet as tears well up in his eyes.

The boys enter the building and make way towards the library.

"Wait Jaemin!" Jeno abruptly stops.

"Yeah?" Jaemin ask, hopeful that Jeno might change his mind.

"How does my hair look?" Jeno ask. Jaemin frowns again and just gives Jeno a small thumbs up.

The boys approach the door and push it open.

"HA! In your face loser!" Renjun yells pointing at Hyuck who is crying on the floor.

Mark is in a corner, banging his head against a wall and Y/N is sitting on a table, hugging her legs and slowly rocking back and forth.

"Jaemin!" Y/N shouts, her face lighting up. She runs into his arms and hugs him tight. He wanted to be happy but looked at Jeno and just couldn't smile.

"Uh, I'm here too." Jeno awkwardly says.

"Oh, hey Jeno." Y/N smiles, breaking the hug and grinning up at Jaemin. He gently nudges her so that she's closer to Jeno and looks away.

"Y/N, can we talk?" Jeno ask.

"Sure!" Y/N replies, following Jeno out into the hallway.

I walk up to Mark to check if he's alright.

"Are you okay?" Jaemin ask, forcing a smile.

"These people are driving me insane." Mark groans.

"Yeah, me too..."