17

Author: Will someone be the Chenle to my Jisung? 👉🏿👈🏿

As the weekend approaches, me and the Dreamies decide we should head to an arcade. The boys said it'd be a perfect time to introduce me to some more of their childhood friends.

Me and Renjun are currently situated in our apartment getting ready for the day.

"Renjun!" I yell from my room to his.

"What?" He yells back.

"Should I wear something cute or comfy?"

"You'll look ugly either way!" Renjun shouts.

"Screw you Injunnie!"

"I love you too honey!"

I decide on an outfit and make my way towards Renjun's room.

I open the door to show him my outfit but what I see next traumatizes me.

"What the- Y/N GET OUT!" Renjun yells.

"AHH!" I scream and slam the door. "If you're going to flex in front of the mirror while shirtless at least lock your door!"

"Don't lie, you liked what you saw. And at least I had my pants on!" Renjun yells, referencing to me not wearing pants sometimes.

"We've already talked about this! If the shirt is long enough, I shouldn't have to wear pants!"

Renjun exits his room, thankfully with a shirt on this time.

"How do I look?" I ask.

"It doesn't matter, Jaemin will like you regardless." Renjun shrugs.

"Yeah, but your new friends might be cute."

"One of them is a minor, you weirdo."

"Well I didn't know!" I exclaim.

"You're so unloyal, you say you love me but here you are flirting with Jaemin, some dolphin, and a minor."

"After I just saw you shirtless, I got over it. What were you even flexing?" I respond sassily.

"Well don't ask to borrow my hoodies anymore." Renjun says opening the front door and walking out.

"Wait! I didn't mean it! I've seen worst!" I yell chasing after him.

We drive to the arcade, jokingly arguing about random things until we arrive.

We see everyone waiting outside, including the two new boys I've yet to meet.

"Hey guys!" Mark shouts while waving his hand above his head.

"Y/N, meet Chenle and Jisung." Jaemin introduces, gesturing to the two boys beside him.

"Wait, they're so cute!" I squeal, squeezing the taller ones cheeks.

"That's the minor Y/N." Renjun tells me.

I roll my eyes and look back at the new boys.

"Hi, I'm Jisung." The taller and younger one says.

"Hello! My name is Chenle! I heard that we were born in the same year!" The shorter one says, I smile and bow to them both.

"That's the one with the weird laugh." Jeno whispers in my ear, chuckling a bit.

"Anyways... let's game!" Donghyuck yells, thus we enter the arcade.

We play a couple games, eat a couple snacks, and just overall have a great time.

I walk up to some random game and insert a coin.

I play and surprisingly beat it.

Right before I can grab my tickets, Donghyuck runs by and snatches them straight from the machine.

"Hyuck! Give me my tickets back!" I shout.

"Make me!" He cackles.

"I'm warning you Lee Donghyuck, give, them, back!"

"I'm not scared of you little girl!" He yells, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Fine, have it your way." I say and clear my throat.

"Jaemin! Hyuck tried to kiss me!" I lie.

"Wait, what! Nonono no no!" Hyuck panics.

"I'm going to end you Lee Haechan!" Jaemin shouts, running full sprint straight at Hyuck.

"AHHHHHHHHH!"