5

I slowly blink as I watch the clock tick. I'm sitting in my last class of the day and all I can think about is work.

Although talking to random customers all day can be tiring, I'd prefer work over school any day, considering I'm actually getting paid.

I was also excited to see Jaemin. Not because I liked him or anything but because, everyday I walk in, Jaemin has a new pick-up line that never fails to bring a smile to my face.

School ends and I meet Renjun at the gate.

"Good luck with pretty boy at the grocery store." Renjun says.

"Good luck on your date." I respond, gesturing towards him and Donghyuck.

"It's not a da-" Renjun attempts to tell me but I hurry across the street walking into the store.

"I know you're not groceries, but I'm checking you out." Jaemin flirts as I walk through the automatic doors. While he says this, he takes his eyes off the customer in front of him and looks me up and down.

I sarcastically roll my eyes as a smile spreads across my face. I try to hide it as I approach my register, attempting to put on my apron and struggling just like yesterday.

Jaemin notices and proceeds to quickly scan the customers items in order to help me.

Before I know it, I feel two hands grab the straps hanging from the apron and tie them around my waist.

I look at Jaemin to see all the excitement fade from his face as he looks back to the person in front of him.

I turn around and meet eyes with the very esteemed Lee Jeno.

"Oh, hey Jeno! Thanks." I say, giving him a bright smile.

"No problem Y/N, see you later." He replies, skipping away down the aisles.

Once Jeno is gone, a girl begins to approach my register.

She stops, turning around only to make eye contact with Jaemin who sends her a wink.

She giggles and makes her way towards him instead.

I roll my eyes once again, but not sarcastically this time. Of course he was THAT type of guy.

Me, jealous? No. I'm just not too fond of flirts.

He flirts with the girl, touching her hand and speaking sweetly with her. Even offering to take her bags to her car.

Jaemin leaves for about a minute and then re-enters the store.

"Did you miss me?" He ask, smirking at me.

"Whatever Jaemin."

"Nana."

"Huh?"

"You can call me Nana." He speaks with a bright smile.

"I think I'll stick with Jaemin."

"But I like being called Nana." He whines.

"Than I'll definitely stick with Jaemin."

"Jaemin-oppa?" He winks.

"Nana it is." I say, turning off the light that signals people that I'm working. "I'll be right back, watch my register?"

I head into the bathroom and turn on a sink, splashing some water in my face.

This boy's really stressing me out.