I spent the first week out of school at my childhood home. I just wanted to be with my parents for a little bit. Also there's no need to be at the apartment because I've already packed my stuff for the beach.

I was just getting ready to leave after asking my dad to drive me, when a knock is heard coming from the front door.

"I'll get it!" I tell my parents.

I open the door to see none other than Jaemin on the other side.

"Jaemin! W- What are you doing here?" I exclaim, trying to stay quiet so that my parents don't hear.

Jaemin just walks past me and waves at my parents.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Choi!" Jaemin greets.

"Hello Jaemin!" They say in response.

"Wait, what the?" I'm super confused. Jaemin has never met my parents before.

"I bet your thinking I've never met your parents," Jaemin says, almost as if he was reading my mind. "I took them out for dinner right after we started dating."

"Without me?"

Jaemin ignores my question and starts talking with my parents.

After a few minutes they begin to wrap up their conversation.

"I'll be driving Y/N to the beach house now!" Jaemin finishes, leading us out of the house.

"Okay, have fun!" My mom yells.

"But not too much fun!" My dad adds.

Me and Jaemin get into his car and drive to the beach house.

When we arrive, everyone else is already there. They were all gathered in the living room, either on their phones or staring at the TV.

"You guys are so boring." Jaemin jokes, leaning his and my suitcases against a wall.

"I know! We're at the beach and all they want to do is play video games." Hyuck whines.

"Well now that everyone is here we need to decide on rooms, then maybe we can go to the beach." Mark announces.

"I'm sharing a room with Y/N!" Jaemin shouts.

"Can I be with you guys too?" Jeno ask.

"No." Jaemin says in a very stern voice, glaring at Jeno.

"I don't want to leave them alone, but I also don't want to be the one to share a room with them." Renjun chimes in.

"You know what, we'll figure this out later. Let's go to the beach! Everybody get changed." Mark demands.

I do as Mark says and change into my bathing suit in the bathroom. I walk out, about to ask the boys if they are ready, but the second I turn the corner to where they all were, Jaemin runs up and picks me up continuously shouting "NO!" as he carries me to where I cannot be seen anymore.

He throws a hoodie over my head and carries me back to where the boys are.

"How is she supposed to swim in that?" Hyuck questions. I shrug, jokingly rolling my eyes as we set out to leave.

Once we reach the beach, which is in walking distance from the house, the boys play with a beach ball, while me and Jaemin walk hand and hand along the shore.

"Jaemin, are we actually going to get in the water?"

Before he could answer my question, we hear someone screaming. We turn our heads to see Haechan lifting up Mark. He is carrying him towards the water.

Jeno and Renjun run in after them, laughing and splashing water at each other.

Me and Jaemin look at one another, smile, and then join everyone else.