All Of You

Y/n compares her appearance to the other trap girls at a party and begins to doubt herself and look down on herself.

Warnings: some curse words; talk of insecurities about weight; mentions of alcohol

Word Count: 1.5k+

--------------------------------------------------

"You look, beautiful babe," you heard your boyfriend's voice from behind you. You looked up from your reflection in the mirror to his and sent him a smile.

"Thank you, baby." Colby stood right behind you and you tilted your head straight back from him to lean down and press a soft kiss to your lips. You finished up your makeup as you sat on the floor in front of the mirror in his room. Then, you got up and pulled out the nice red dress that you had in your overnight bag. Slipping out of your hoodie, you slid the satin dress on before putting on your heels as well. You bent down and grabbed your earrings and a necklace before heading back to the mirror you were previously sitting at.

"Gorgeous," Colby softly whispered from beside you. You did not know he was there, so he scared you slightly, causing you to jolt back a bit.

"Jesus, Colby! You scared me," You shouted as you brought your hand to your chest.

"Sorry, princess. I was just looking at how incredible you look." You rolled your eyes playfully at his words, ignoring the rising blush to your cheeks and turning back to your reflection and putting your earrings in.

Colby was always the boyfriend who would hype you up and tell you constantly how beautiful you look. You appreciate one hundred percent, but sometimes it's hard for you to believe the words yourself. You were not small and skinny like the other "trap girls" as they are called on social media. You have thick thighs. Your arms jiggle a little and your stomach does too. There were perks to having curves. Sometimes, you loved them, but other times, you were absolutely disgusted by them. That was one reason why you loved this dress. It hugged all the good parts and was loose right where you needed it to be.

You removed yourself from your thoughts before handing your necklace to the purple-haired boy. He smiled while graciously taking the jewelry from you as you pulled your hair up and out of the way for him. You shivered as his fingertips lightly grazed your skin and soon enough, you heard the small clasp clip together. You let your hair fall and you shook through the waves you created earlier with your curling iron. You felt Colby rest his head on your shoulder and his hands snaked around your waist, clasping right against your stomach. You turned so you were facing him, and his hands rested on the small of your back now, which you were far more comfortable with.

"Did you decide to coordinate with me?" You giggled a bit as you looked at his red and black shirt, matching perfectly with your red dress and black heels.

"Yeah, I saw you putting on red lipstick and thought it'd be cute to match," he blushed as he spoke. You leaned up, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"It's good lipstick too. Look at that. No mark," you pointed at his cheek as you both looked in the mirror behind you. You reached behind you, grabbing one of his hands and pulling him towards the door.

"Come on, a party awaits us downstairs."

...

"Y/n, come outside with us! We're gonna take a picture for the trap girls Instagram!" Tara's little self shouted from across the house. You gave her a slight nod from the kitchen before downing the rest of your white claw and hurrying outside with the rest of the girls.

"Here, Jake. You can use my phone to take it," you offered, and he took it before you turned around to get in the picture, standing between Katrina and Devyn. After a few different poses and pictures, you went inside with the rest of them to deliberate which on y'all liked best.