Stay With Me

When tagging along with the boys on a trip to London, you experience some crazy things when you're alone in your room at the Langham Hotel.

A/N: This is my longest fic I have ever written, so if you like the longer fics, let me know! Also, this probably isn't the best edited because I tried to get it out in a hurry so sorry about that haha

Warnings: some curse words; mentions of suicide, murder, and suffocation

Word Count: 4.6k+

--------------------------------------------------

"We're going to England, brothas!" Sam shouted which was followed by excited squeals and scream from you, Jake, and Corey as Colby clapped beside you all. When you went to the party at Kian and Jc's, you were not expecting your best friends to come up and surprise with such news. You giggled as you watched Corey prance around, saying "Oh my God" repeatedly, and Jake spew absolute nonsense of connecting Queen Elizabeth to Bloody Mary.

"Pack ya bags. We're going to London, baby!" Sam spoke enthusiastically before covering the camera lens that Colby was holding with his hand. And from there, your crazy adventure with the boys began and you hand no idea what you were in for or how badly it would end.

...

After your suitcase was packed and you had your backpack on, you were ready to go to London. You were so excited to see a new place and considering you have never left the country, this was a whole new experience for you. After a ride in an uber and a plane, the five of you arrived in the capital of the United Kingdom.

"Are you guys gonna be safe driving on the opposite side of the road?" Jake questioned as we walked through the parking lot of cars.

"Oh," Sam and Colby say together, though Colby's ended with a 'my God'.

"I didn't even think about that," Colby added as he walked backwards, facing the camera towards us.

"Look at the steering wheel, brotha!" Jake pointed to the steering wheel of a black car in front of you all and the wheel was in fact on the opposite side.

"Oh no! How are we gonna do this?" Colby questioned as we all looked at the car, thinking the same thing as the boy with reddened locks.

"I don't know my right from my left," Sam spoke in a horrid British accent that you could not help but laugh at.

"Alright, you're gonna drive," Colby told his counterpart as you playfully rolled your eyes.

"Okay," the blond sighed in defeat.

"This isn't looking good," you spoke to the camera that Colby held as you two watched Sam try to pull out of the parking spot. He already nudged Jake with the car and then tried to turn right when you can only go left. After a bunch more tomfoolery from the group, you all finally moved your stuff into the car and got in as well.

"Alright boys so-" Colby started to explain what we were doing but was cut off by Corey clearing his throat.

"And girl," he scolded as he nodded his head in the direction of you.

"No, Corey. Y/n is one of the boys," Jake butted in.

"I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult," you chuckled before turning your attention back to Colby so he could continue his explanation.

"Anyway, this is what we're doing. We're going to the Langham Hotel which is known as the most haunted hotel in the UK."

"And also top ten in the whole world," Sam added.